***official $4.40 Challenge Thread***

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st; MEX123; 215 points(19 matches played)2nd; KevinJA8FCP; 207 points(15 matches played)3rd; danny2271; 200 points(16 matches played)4th; bobbywithani; 194 points(20 matches played)5th; Mr. Sparco; 171 points(20 matches played)6th; jcashx36x; 140 points(16 matches played)7th; DinkDonk; 125 points(20 matches played)8th; simo_8ball; 101 points(13 matches played)9th; Naps555; 83 points(12 matches played)10th; Emelioooo; 77 points(11 matches played)11th; source99; 69 points(16 matches played)12th; doinsublime; 59 points(9 matches played)13th; Kuge; 50 points(13 matches played)

IMO, its very interesting that all 3 people who have played all 20, are technically eliminatedjust thought it was weird, when i played them in bunches, I suckedwhen i played one SnG in 3 days, I went deep

6th; jcashx36x; 140 points(13 matches played)
hey eddie thanks for updating the stats, im sure i can speak for the rest of us thats participating in the challenge that we appreciate your hard work in playing the commish role. I tip my hat to you. As for my stats did i screw up or you? B/c what i got in my sig is different from yours. Can you please confirm?thanks/aloha, jC
hey eddie thanks for updating the stats, im sure i can speak for the rest of us thats participating in the challenge that we appreciate your hard work in playing the commish role. I tip my hat to you. As for my stats did i screw up or you? B/c what i got in my sig is different from yours. Can you please confirm?thanks/aloha, jC
I actually counted it wrong, i have 16 for you, its the 16th one i have recorded that isnt on yours, my guess, someone played one and i accidentally tallied it under you, ill check the thread real quick
I actually counted it wrong, i have 16 for you, its the 16th one i have recorded that isnt on yours, my guess, someone played one and i accidentally tallied it under you, ill check the thread real quick
right on sir. Just let me know when its updated so i can atleast try and catch up to you guys in the Top3Aments.EDIT: i believe i didnt log #16, what did i bust?
T# 61266278busted 87
i was rightyou never added this one to your sig. I had a 16th for you finishing 87th, and this is the last one you had playededit; i see your post now, FYI 87th gets 3 points

Just for you pal, im entering #17 and im going to bump myself up w/ a 100pt score.T# 61522531 Im calling for a win and i dedicate this win to the Philadelphia Eagles season. They shoulda shipped Mcnabb to Tampa and kept Jeff Garcia :icon_dance:edit : "im planning to make this challenge very interesting, lookout!!!" :icon_biggrin:edit x2 : wana prob bet if i finish ITM?edit x3 : or u could join and we go 1 & 2?

Just for you pal, im entering #17 and im going to bump myself up w/ a 100pt score.T# 61522531 Im calling for a win and i dedicate this win to the Philadelphia Eagles season. They shoulda shipped Mcnabb to Tampa and kept Jeff Garcia :club:
confirmed,and No, they should have re-signed him, then traded him for a GOOD WR

obv. cant take it down.Dealt to jcashx36x [Kc Kd]low 1972: folds chekmatisti: calls 50flocka: folds Philpy76: raises 150 to 200Squrrilcage: folds jcashx36x: raises 250 to 450Killit3: folds IndelibleMan: folds chekmatisti: folds Philpy76: raises 600 to 1050jcashx36x: raises 230 to 1280 and is all-inPhilpy76: calls 230*** FLOP *** [Qd 6s Ts]*** TURN *** [Qd 6s Ts] [3s]*** RIVER *** [Qd 6s Ts 3s] [4h]*** SHOW DOWN ***Philpy76: shows [Ah Ad] (a pair of Aces)jcashx36x: shows [Kc Kd] (a pair of Kings)Philpy76 collected 2685 from potbusted 112