The Best Game Ever

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an addendum to the above post, I'll only consider the first 10 answers total. That means if you guess it correctly and you are the 11th person to guess (or the 11th guess if people guess multiple times), then you don't qualify.

Keep in mind when you answer that this isn't a dig on Daniel for what his agent charges for a DN appearance, I was just a little surprised.I've handled appearances for various folks before, and it never ceases to amaze me how much people try to get for appearance fees.Bottom line, if you can get it (and Daniel obviously can), then more power to you.

I'm at least going to keep this thing going until I get over that elusive 500 post mark. I hate those threads though. You MUST have 500 posts to get a stake form me. Why? I understand it's a forum and all, but when's the last time one of your horses came through.Keep staking the same peeps, keep getting the same results. I'm just sayin...

I wonder why FCP didn't do anything with the WSOP pool again this year? Seems like they just brushed it under the rug. I know they were busy with the fact that Daniel was jumping ship and all, but this forum is still alive and well, and I'm sure they have tons of schwag left over from FCP poker room.