The Best Game Ever

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to follow up the "Hi" post with a shoutout to Chrozzo. I bet he's a cool dude to chill with. There are some uptight d@cks on here who just like to spout off and call others out, but I actually laugh when I see something from Chrozzo. Imagine being drunk with that dumb f@ck, wonder if he just sits around and days "hi" the whole time you're with him. Chrozzo, you da man!

Speaking of the weekend at Daniels promotion, I'd love to see them do something with that again for just forum members. I'm thinking they'll probably want to do something for everyone at PS, but I'd like to see a few more contests on this forum.

If Bob is not the best at what he does (what exactly does he do now?), then I challenge you to show me someone better. In all seriousness, Bob is the man when it comes to answering questions quickly and making fair decisions. Kudos to you Bob. You are one of the many reasons I read this forum daily.

LOL, here's my error message:Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.The error returned was:Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait 5 seconds before replying or posting a new topic

Ok, now back to the big score. I'm very curious about this one. I do see some really good hearted folks on here who stake others, sometimes up to $50 total or more. Like the OP, who is giving away $20 (hopefully to me). What would it take for you to hold a $1,000 freeroll?

Okay, in my previous post I asked the OP what it would take to hold a $1,000 freeroll. Now I'm wondering if you guys think that whether or not you would hold a freeroll for forum members is more dependent on the individual person or the magnitude of the score? For example, maybe you would hold a $1,000 freeroll for forum members if you won $100,000, but would you if you won $1 Million dollars?