The Best Game Ever

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way. I'm no Nazi. It's very simple. Just be the 1000th person to post in this thread, and you win.
1,000th person to post.......that should be me, right?
This is kinda like the last post game, but so much cooler. Sorry Balloon guy : (In any case, the game is extremely simple. Whoever is the 1000th person to reply in this thread will win $20 on Stars.Anyone can win. You don't need 1,000+ posts. I won't hate on the lurkers.Begin...
According to that you should win. In the original post #1 it says 1,000th reply. I'm not the judge but it looks like superjon's going to be paying 2 winners.
There's no way 1000 different people have posted in here yet. No winner.
There's no way 1000 different people have posted in here yet. No winner.
True. He didn't say DIFFERENT people though. It's also unreasonable to think that Jon is counting each person. Also, as soon as someone posted they would be eliminated, that doesn't make any sense. If that was understood, no one would post. I don't even care. I'm done.
True. He didn't say DIFFERENT people though. It's also unreasonable to think that Jon is counting each person. Also, as soon as someone posted they would be eliminated, that doesn't make any sense. If that was understood, no one would post. I don't even care. I'm done.
Just taking the wording of his post one step further. If 100 people post in this thread (i don't care how many times, they are still the same person) noone would have won yet. Now to complicate things further, someone could have posted with an alter-ego...would that count?
Just taking the wording of his post one step further. If 100 people post in this thread (i don't care how many times, they are still the same person) noone would have won yet. Now to complicate things further, someone could have posted with an alter-ego...would that count?
I was thinking about that too. I would have to say each account is seperate, since that is the only proof of seperate entities; our virtual body, if you will. Not virtual...cyber body? I don't know. You know what I'm saying?
ah but you see, thats the genius of it

Jayray, congrats to you if you did indeed win. I'm partially upset that they were all/mostly of the 'bump' variety, but kudos to anyone who can write 'bump' that many times. I tried to keep up with about 100 rants, but couldn't keep typing that long! lol.I do think for once I should at least get a consolation prize for keeping this thing active...Good job JayRay.-CD

This will come off mean but oh well...I don't know which is more pathetic.The old would you (a man) suck another man's dick for $20?or Post the word BUMP in a topic 800+ times in what less than 24 hours "because you need the money"?Carry on.

This will come off mean but oh well...I don't know which is more pathetic.The old would you (a man) suck another man's dick for $20?or Post the word BUMP in a topic 800+ times in what less than 24 hours "because you need the money"?Carry on.
I don't care what the reasons were for anyone trying to "win" this little contest.I was just trying to create a really big thread.
Dude,No need to be an a$$....if $20 is nothing to you, then don't bother opening the thread...if I can get $20 for posting Bump a couple hundred times, then that is what I will do....Carry on.

The funny thing would have been if someone else posted after all of the bumps while he was waiting to able to post his last post lol. Nothing against JayRay, just thought that would have been funny lol

The funny thing would have been if someone else posted after all of the bumps while he was waiting to able to post his last post lol. Nothing against JayRay, just thought that would have been funny lol
Which what I was attempting to do but my internet at work ****ed up and froze.

What would have been funny is if he would have kept going for a couple more pages with bump cause he was in full hypnotic lock down bump mode and didn't realize he had won.That or is superJon got banned a couple days ago, either one.

I won't pretend that it was not pathetic....and I was close to falling into a hypnotic state....but $20 is $20....hopefully you guys won't hold the excess "bump"ing against me...Jayray

I won't pretend that it was not pathetic....and I was close to falling into a hypnotic state....but $20 is $20....hopefully you guys won't hold the excess "bump"ing against me...Jayray
lolbumpaments
Dude,No need to be an a$$....if $20 is nothing to you, then don't bother opening the thread...if I can get $20 for posting Bump a couple hundred times, then that is what I will do....Carry on.
ass is spelled with s's