Daniel Playing 100/200 Plo At Poker Stars

Is there a stipulation in Team Pokerstars players contracts that says they have to play a certain number of hours on the site per week? just wonderin cos I know FT do..

Is there a stipulation in Team Pokerstars players contracts that says they have to play a certain number of hours on the site per week? just wonderin cos I know FT do..
I asked J Dags this once on FTP and his response was, "I'm not required to play any number of hours here, I play here because I want to." :club:
I asked J Dags this once on FTP and his response was, "I'm not required to play any number of hours here, I play here because I want to." :club:
I think Gavin Smith said it at one stage during the radio show that they were required to play a set number of hours,
I dont think so.... I havent seen Lederer any time recently
I think Gavin Smith said it at one stage during the radio show that they were required to play a set number of hours,
I agree with you, I am pretty sure they are required to play x amount of hours per week/month/whatever. Maybe not all of them, but certainly some of the bigger names. FTP probably gives them a bonus for giving the response JDags gave.
It's widely known--apparently everywhere but here--that FTP players do get paid an hourly rate, but, are not required to play a set number of hours.
I heard that there are a couple of pros that are required to play 25 hours a day.Any substance to this rumor?
I think I read somewhere that the pros are required to play 10 hours a week and also represent FTP while at tournaments by wearing their merchandise. I'm not sure who's contracts contain those stipulation but I know that is the case for some.
Madsen is for sure one of them. He mentions it in that ESPN article awhile back.
I dont think so.... I havent seen Lederer any time recently
When you're the boss and put in hours and hours of lobbying time they prob overlook a lack of table time.