Just Qualified For The Wcoop

The W$ can only be used in conjunction with satellites to special tournies.WSOPWCOOPPS Aruba(?)EPTetc......W$ won't sell for as much as T$.try sellyourseat.com to see how much you can get. I'd guess around 70%.There is NOTHING wrong with taking a shot in this. grats

I just qualified for the WCOOP via a $39 sattelite, however it is not in my bankroll to be playing in this event so my question is should I be selling the W$ for T$ or should I just unregister and hold on to the W$?
Congrats. I would sell.
I just qualified for the WCOOP via a $39 sattelite, however it is not in my bankroll to be playing in this event so my question is should I be selling the W$ for T$ or should I just unregister and hold on to the W$?
If you're doubting weather or not you're going to play, then why did you even attempt to sat in? I also think that if you're rolled for $39 satellites, then playing the tournament you satted into would be a great shot for you. After all, the satellites are there for those of us who can't or don't want to put up the full buyin for a big event.