Qq - Tricky Board And 2 Callers All The Way...

I have been playing strong at this table and have been getting some nice cards too, my image is definately loose aggressive.$0.05/0.10 NL Holdem - 10 playersHero is MP $16.25CO $14.33BB $9.32Hero holds Q :club: Q :D Folds to Hero, Hero raises to $0.35, CO calls, BB callsPot $1.10 - 3 playersFlop: J :D 10 :) 8 :D BB Checks, Hero bets $0.70, CO Calls (but takes his time), BB CallsPot $3.20 - 3 playersTurn: 6 :D BB Checks, Hero bets $2.35, CO Calls (takes his time again), BB CallsPot $10.25 - 3 playersRiver: 2 :) BB Checks, Hero ??????????I don't really have any reads as I have been playing 3 tables. I'm worried about J 10 suited or a set. Its unlikely that either player would call the raise with Q9 but its not impossible at these stakes.

I have been playing strong at this table and have been getting some nice cards too, my image is definately loose aggressive. I don't really have any reads as I have been playing 3 tables. I'm worried about J 10 suited or a set. Its unlikely that either player would call the raise with Q9 but its not impossible at these stakes.
You know, I usually say bet 6 and see if AJ will pay you, but I think I've been having trouble in this spot myself. $6 is a bet that JT can call all day. If it's out there, we want it folded. Anyone push here?

I'd bet 4-5 on the river if you feel you're pretty certain you have the best hand, and I think you usually do here.If I wanted to keep the pot small with one pair, or you think CO will try to bluff I'd consider check/calling. I really don't mind this either.

Checking can make them think you were semibluffing or encourage the player behind you to bluff at it. I don't think either has you beat here very often, but if you bet, at least one of them should be calling you.

ok.... I want to show this hand down as cheap as possible but am afraid that checking will show weakness... I decide to check on the river & the CO goes all in for approx $11, BB Folds, what now?????????

ok.... I want to show this hand down as cheap as possible but am afraid that checking will show weakness... I decide to check on the river & the CO goes all in for approx $11, BB Folds, what now?????????
I call. Getting better than 2-1 and knowing that he flat called the turn on a coordinated board after the BB had overcalled the flop probably means that he doesn't have 2 pair or a set. I guess I'd be a little worried that he flopped or turned a straight, but aside from that, I think you're probably winning. Pot odds make this a call I think.
I tend to check call in spots like this, I am not sure if that is the best way to do things...If you bet I think you have to bet/fold for sure.
Agree with this one here

Well..... we know that 2 on the river didn't help anyone. And I'm sorry, but it's not possible to "turn" a straight on that board. If they have it, they flopped it with 79 or Q9. Q 9 is unlikely because HELLO you have 2 of the Q's. If someone has hit 2 pair or a set on the turn, they are probably raising your bet right then and there. BB has nothing obv. CO is only one to worry about. 66 is probably what I'm most afraid of, but I think CO has something like T 9. I call the $11 all day long.

as for the river play, i like the check...the board is coordinated with no one ever raising you and a complete blank coming off at the river, so you are most likely against a straight or a busted draw most times...the only hand that could pay off a bet would be a jack, and he might bet that for you then but won't raise if you make the bet, so i think i like the checkonce he shoves, it's a really gross spot, because his range doesn't change one bit in my mind, he could be bluffing, have a jack, or have a straight...i agree with acid, getting 2-1 and considering it looks so much like a draw, i would call

You know, I usually say bet 6 and see if AJ will pay you, but I think I've been having trouble in this spot myself. $6 is a bet that JT can call all day. If it's out there, we want it folded. Anyone push here?
Shoving here doesn't get rid of j10 either.I like check calling, and I'd call the shove, if it's j10 or a set, then he plays it bad and you'll get it back soon enough anyway.
Well..... we know that 2 on the river didn't help anyone. And I'm sorry, but it's not possible to "turn" a straight on that board. If they have it, they flopped it with 79 or Q9. Q 9 is unlikely because HELLO you have 2 of the Q's. If someone has hit 2 pair or a set on the turn, they are probably raising your bet right then and there. BB has nothing obv. CO is only one to worry about. 66 is probably what I'm most afraid of, but I think CO has something like T 9. I call the $11 all day long.
"Turn" was the old wording for the flop, so technically, he's right, someone could have "turned" a straight. :)No one is folding J10 here, especially at this limit, no matter what you do, the same with a set so I don't mind a check.Once the CO shoves, I'm probably never folding unless you're sure he's a real tightass. You're beating a lot of stupid hands he makes this shove with. AJ, KJ, etc. He could also have had a hand like 910 and feel its a good time to take a shot at the pot. 2:1, I think this is a call.Also, a tip for playing 10nl: Betting between 4-5x to open, and adding one BB (I actually add about 1bb for 1 limper and 3bb for every 2 limpers) on top of 5x per limper is very much +EV. People fold absolute garbage a lot more to those bets preflop than to 3.5xers.

I like a pot sized bet on the flop or possibly a bit bigger. I don't like betting light into 2 villians on a flop like this.I kinda like the river check. It can induce bets or bluffs when OOP. Unfortunately our hand is a tad to weak on this board. I don't even think AJ bets here on the river.

I don't even think AJ bets here on the river.
Obv we are not calling the river if we think he's value-bet shoveling any hand. It's insane for him to have 2 pair and not have protected it on this board.