Hellmuth 300-600 Rant On Ub

Good and long article on a recent session by Hellmuth, who apparently has all of the mobney to bust us F**king donks.Article here:http://www.allaussiepoker.com/articles/art-7-4-06.htm

Hellmuth is holding A-K suited and raises the pot, 2 callers. He hits his King on the flop for top pair with best kicker. Hellmuth bets out and one opponent folds, the other re-raises, Hellmuth then re-raises and his opponent calls. The Turn is an Ace, Hellmuth has top 2 pair, with no flush draw on the board. The 2 players raise and re-raise each other. The River comes a 6. Again the maximum bet is reached through raises. Hellmuth shows down his Aces up, his opponent reveals pocket 6's. It need not be said that this was a questionable play by Hellmuth's opponent. Hellmuth has been busted once again. His opponents taunt him: "Count Counter": Now that's playing like the pros! "Hoss_TBF": Is that in the next book? Hellmuth responds: WTF! WOW How many f**king beats will I take? POP! Jeezs F**king six! Donkeys

1. This is from April of 2006. 2. There are much better Hellmuth online chat transcripts available from around the same time period.3. Phil has a temper and an overblown sense of entitlement.4. Hellmuth bashing threads are a plague on online poker forums.

1. This is from April of 2006. 2. There are much better Hellmuth online chat transcripts available from around the same time period.3. Phil has a temper and an overblown sense of entitlement.4. Hellmuth bashing threads are a plague on online poker forums.
well said./end thread
Hellmuth:Priceless game"Hoss_TBF":Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't it been rather costly?
lol i thought that was funny. neway, ive always fantasized about dissing hellmuth at a poker table. Like have him say something like "im obviously laying down the best hand here" and then i throw my pocket aces in his face. lol wishful thinking...and im really not dat big of a jerk to begin with. not to mention the fact that he's a gazillion times better player than me.