Fcp Heads Up Championship For Month Of September

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gil and I are playing our 3rd round match in an hour.Are the rest of the 2nd round matches getting done? Has their been a deadline posted for when they should be finished? We're getting close to the end of the month and next week I won't have much time to play any other matches starting the 30th as i will be in Vegas.

Gil and I are playing our 3rd round match in an hour.Are the rest of the 2nd round matches getting done? Has their been a deadline posted for when they should be finished? We're getting close to the end of the month and next week I won't have much time to play any other matches starting the 30th as i will be in Vegas.
don't worry, I'll make sure you don't have to play anymore this month after tonite :)but I agree that we should get movin here, lets go people! (esp that lazy canadian troyomac)
don't worry, I'll make sure you don't have to play anymore this month after tonite :)but I agree that we should get movin here, lets go people! (esp that lazy canadian troyomac)
Yes, I was implying I would have another match this month....

Gil and I tied 1-1 after two....last match coming in 4 minutes.I couldn't get anything going first match...got lucky a few ss all-ins, but ended up losing.2nd match I rivered a higher 2 pair and took a big lead and never looked back...I think I got him on some bluff/semi-bluff attempts.Should be good 3rd match...

WKTSWAY over gilbertology 2-1.Last match was a good one...2nd to last hand, I folded a pair of Js with 3 hearts on the board (JK3). He had a pair of Ks....Then I picked up QQ, raised and he re-raised all in with A2s and I held.gg Josh!

thestein vs cwiksilentbutdeadly3 vs doublemeup1these are the last of the 2nd round, but they're both holding up the same bracket. all others are updated and ready to rumble. let's get round 3 in the books.git 'er done, folks. git. 'er. done. git'erdone. go!

thestein vs cwiksilentbutdeadly3 vs doublemeup1these are the last of the 2nd round, but they're both holding up the same bracket. all others are updated and ready to rumble. let's get round 3 in the books.git 'er done, folks. git. 'er. done. git'erdone. go!
I already beat thestein, posted a couple pages back.

Kevin 1vbnautilus 0I got real short, at one point was down to 380doubled up to around 1000 when I shoved a gutshot on the turn, he called with TP, i spiked the 4-outer.Then 66>AT AIPF to put me at 1600.he re-took a 2-1 CL at 50/100 and i was constantly shoving the BB when he limped the SB. I had got it close to even when he tried to trap with 99, i checked with 74, flop came 773, we got it in on the turn, my hand held to cripple himQ5>T6 won it shorty there afterround 2 begins in 6 minutes

bump.lol, I'm in the lame duck bracket. Anyway we can get this done guys?
Yeah, this is gonna become the Sept/Oct HU Championship pretty soon. WKTSWAY and I are in contact and will play our semifinal match sometime this week. Seriously, let's get that other bracket movin -- what's up with SilentButDeadly versus Doublemeup? Update anyone?

I just beat mcpickl 2-0.Edit: some match info. Game 1) I was down 2-1, then doubled when AhJh > Qh8h on a 2 heart all unders flop, and then my 44 > A7 allin preflop when he was short.Game 2) We had been raising each others BB every hand, then I raised A9, he reraised KK, I called. Flop A9x, and I got 2 more bets out of him. Then my top pair held over his open ended straight draw to end the match.

I just beat mcpickl 2-0.Edit: some match info. Game 1) I was down 2-1, then doubled when AhJh > Qh8h on a 2 heart all unders flop, and then my 44 > A7 allin preflop when he was short.Game 2) We had been raising each others BB every hand, then I raised A9, he reraised KK, I called. Flop A9x, and I got 2 more bets out of him. Then my top pair held over his open ended straight draw to end the match.
at least I can say I lost to the champ.