Fcp Heads Up Championship For Month Of September

My opponent is impossible to reach.. we set up one time ( he is available 2 hours out of the 150 hours in a week) and he didnt even show up to that one( I waited for 45 mins while the blinds got high as I sat out).. ive tried countless times to figure out a time but hes not available ever.. I'm not available tuesdays and thursdays because I have softball at night but as most of you know i'm around ANY other time.. So if you guys want to move on then just forfeit me.. i'm getting too pist off at something that is supposed to be fun.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My opponent is impossible to reach.. we set up one time ( he is available 2 hours out of the 150 hours in a week) and he didnt even show up to that one( I waited for 45 mins while the blinds got high as I sat out).. ive tried countless times to figure out a time but hes not available ever.. I'm not available tuesdays and thursdays because I have softball at night but as most of you know i'm around ANY other time.. So if you guys want to move on then just forfeit me.. i'm getting too pist off at something that is supposed to be fun.
If anyone should forfeit a round, it's me. Yes, we made one attempt and something came up and I couldn't make it, but if you'll look back through this thread, you'll see I have made many attempts to get this thing done.Also, you have never told me your availability. Here is mine again, I think it's slightly more than 2 hours.Monday - Anytime after 5PM ESTTuesday - Anytime after 5PM and before 7PMWednesday - Not available.Thursday - Anytime after 5PM ESTFriday - Not availableSaturday - Anytime after 8PM ESTSunday - Anytime, but needs to be scheduled in advanceI work a 40+hr a week job and have 2 part time jobs. Maybe it was optimistic of me to think I could play in this, but I still think it can be done.Anyway, I will PM Sublime and tell him to forfeit our first round.

From looking at the brackets, I was under the assumption that there was a losers bracket, so I was going to forfeit the first round to RunAA. After talking with Sublime, I see that is wrong. So, I am available today at 5:30. If that won't work... I don't know what. Sublime can get an alternate, or I will forfeit.

If anyone should forfeit a round, it's me. Yes, we made one attempt and something came up and I couldn't make it, but if you'll look back through this thread, you'll see I have made many attempts to get this thing done.Also, you have never told me your availability. Here is mine again, I think it's slightly more than 2 hours.Monday - Anytime after 5PM ESTTuesday - Anytime after 5PM and before 7PMWednesday - Not available.Thursday - Anytime after 5PM ESTFriday - Not availableSaturday - Anytime after 8PM ESTSunday - Anytime, but needs to be scheduled in advanceI work a 40+hr a week job and have 2 part time jobs. Maybe it was optimistic of me to think I could play in this, but I still think it can be done.Anyway, I will PM Sublime and tell him to forfeit our first round.
sorry.. didn't mean to come off as a prick I just wanted to get this done.. and I was still upset about a few tourneys that I just busted out of.
From looking at the brackets, I was under the assumption that there was a losers bracket, so I was going to forfeit the first round to RunAA. After talking with Sublime, I see that is wrong. So, I am available today at 5:30. If that won't work... I don't know what. Sublime can get an alternate, or I will forfeit.
sorry about that, i have fixed up the brackets. i didn't want to retype everything, but having people mis-read it is much worse. so... it is fixed!
sorry.. didn't mean to come off as a prick I just wanted to get this done.. and I was still upset about a few tourneys that I just busted out of.
It's all good man, and I'm sorry if I over reacted. I hate my poker schedule right now, but really want to start playing online again.We'll get this done today and gl.
kestral hasnt been reachable...so vbnautilus took his spot. we played this evening, and he beat me 2 outta 3.I think doinsublime meant to post this...but forgot, or something. so ya...he moves on to round 2
GGs deuces. Looks like I have Qyayqi in the 2nd round. My schedule is pretty flex you can PM me here or AIM with same name.
If you guys are both around still, I can try and set up matches for you?
I was already late for my dealing job, I just hung around cause I know our match is one of the last few that needs to be done for round one. I think we are going to try again this afternoon.
kestral hasnt been reachable...so vbnautilus took his spot. we played this evening, and he beat me 2 outta 3.I think doinsublime meant to post this...but forgot, or something. so ya...he moves on to round 2
Yeah, I shipped Kestral back $25 too.I guess the few extra days was the risk for being so lackadaisical with the holiday. We'll get these last few matches wrapped up by tomorrow night and then we'll be good to go.
gilbertology vs doinsublime in 15 minutes.
Railin' for shits and giggles.BTW, if you have any alternates. Dial 'em up. I didn't hear back from WhatA, and I know it's going to be tough for me to play the next couple of days.