Update On Cr Tourny

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The shittest player gets the account
The idea was to give the account to someone who would get the most out of it, not just give it to the worst player who wouldn't know how to use it, if they use'd it at all. Giving it to the worst player would just be a waste...
The idea was to give the account to someone who would get the most out of it, not just give it to the worst player who wouldn't know how to use it, if they use'd it at all. Giving it to the worst player would just be a waste...
obv
Yeh i wasn't acctualy being serious
Royal_Tour: huhRoyal_Tour: weirdRoyal_Tour: 4's i fked up why u gtta make comment ? u not happy for the call ? stfu then
I'm just busting balls, relax. I didnt think i had a lag enough image to make a play like that with air
I'm just busting balls, relax. I didnt think i had a lag enough image to make a play like that with air
u didnt that why im pissed new to fold and fked it up wanted to win is all , went outon another tourny qqvsaa 2 hands prior then that how u think i feel , :club:
u didnt that why im pissed new to fold and fked it up wanted to win is all , went outon another tourny qqvsaa 2 hands prior then that how u think i feel , :club:
Chrozzo?