Daniel Negreanu's Book...

I find her to be very pretty. Plus I've always wanted to do an Asian girl.
I used to have an Asian girlfriend but had to break up!Trouble was every time we had sex an hour later I was horny again!!
I used to have an Asian girlfriend but had to break up!Trouble was every time we had sex an hour later I was horny again!!
You can at least admit that you didn't make that joke up, eh?
daniel shows much more affection for his mom than his wife.....like alot for mom and none publicly for his wife....take from that what you will....we know what 2 plus 2 thinks of the marriage..and I love this thread and it hasnt even started
What???

His book if you're referring to the Hold'em Wisdom for all Players is a collection of tips from his past work and a lot of it was written before he was married.

His book if you're referring to the Hold'em Wisdom for all Players is a collection of tips from his past work and a lot of it was written before he was married.
Thanks Gov. That's what I was curious about. Not that it mattered either way, but just was curious why he didn't include her in the acknowledgments. What a previous poster said though makes sense, of her not wanting much attention. It's a good read so far, I like that it's not 50 pages per chapter, just right to the point tips.
Hot from the neck down. A paperbag is a nice addition from the neck up.
fyp
Body looks super hot in this pic.Face though... looks like a cross between an asian, a horse, and a transvestite. Although I imagine she's fully shaven, so that's a bonus.
i LOL'd
I find her to be very pretty. Plus I've always wanted to do an Asian girl.
QFT
Not everyone wants to be famous.
I do!
evy_ice.jpg
Hot from the neck down. Decent from the neck up.
QFTActually.......really hot from the neck down.
Hot from the neck down. Decent from the neck up.
Meh, they all look the same upside down