Unbelievable

Dang itI was going to sing that song.....Do you know how long it take me to learn the Italian words phonetically?Forget it, I'm just going to stick with balloons
Nice hand. you shoulda been a judge, balloon. LOL.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was great, no harm in leaving it here for awhile so that all the Gen Poker people can see it and then move to OT later.
Voice of reason. Nice.
Seriously I always like seeing one of us fat guys getting the recognition we deserve.
Ya, but us fat guys better be able to either sing, play an instrument or smoke an expensive cigar. Ahh, one out of three ain't bad.
3rd time I've seen that and it still brought a tear to my eye.
Ya, I watched it twice...called my wife in to watch it and teared up again (worse than the first time). She walked away...nothing. She'll probably file for a divorce now."Why did I marry this baby!"Hell, I cried at the season finally of M.A.S.H. BG back me up on this one.
He won £100K for winning it.First purchase was improving his teeth.True story.
Simon probly made him. lololololChance he banged the woman judge? 75%.
Ya, I watched it twice...called my wife in to watch it and teared up again (worse than the first time). She walked away...nothing. She'll probably file for a divorce now."Why did I marry this baby!"Hell, I cried at the season finally of M.A.S.H. BG back me up on this one.
you're ruining my vision of you...your avatars are the best looking women around...now you say you're some old fat guy...sheeeesshhJ
Dang itI was going to sing that song.....Do you know how long it take me to learn the Italian words phonetically?Forget it, I'm just going to stick with balloons
Dunno if it's ever been asked, and I only just thought about it really, but what is the balloon thing about? You sell or make balloons or something?
What about when Henry Blake died.....Man why'd you make me remember this.... :club:
Dunno if it's ever been asked, and I only just thought about it really, but what is the balloon thing about? You sell or make balloons or something?
I decorate parties, I like to do balloons more than anything. In the balloon world, I'm kind of a big deal
you're ruining my vision of you...your avatars are the best looking women around...now you say you're some old fat guy...sheeeesshhJ
Ya, I'm old. Just turned 40, but really don't know where the past 20 years went, so I must be 20. And fat is relative. I'm not Ruben Studard fat (to keep within the theme).
What about when Henry Blake died.....Man why'd you make me remember this.... :club:
Oh ya. Still well up a little, but I've seen that episode so many times, I've become somewhat desensitized.
I decorate parties, I like to do balloons more than anything. In the balloon world, I'm kind of a big deal
Somewhat of an overinflated image of himself...I'd imagine.
Somewhat of an overinflated image of himself...I'd imagine.
I see what you did there.but as a professional latex engineer, I can assure you I don't overinflate often.except my waistline