2007 Wsop Main Event

Jerry Yang is obv. +EV in this tourney.End discussion/

I wonder why they air the main event, and then air other events like the 50k horse event.Any ideas??
Not certain what you're asking. Do you mean that they should air the other events and wait to air the ME last?
what are some main attractions in day 1a and 1b?
18 televised coin flips26 televised suckouts3 bananas cut in half using a playing card thrown by Chris Ferguson.132 ex-wife jokes 11 televised walk of shame by name brand pros.enjoy!
just a warning if you do it unintentionally. BTW that is "Muchakja" online.
Ha, I missed it - what did Corey do?I think it was a bit uncalled for the dealer to tell the guy to take his 2k bet (lol at the bet and Hachem's reaction) back in the hand with JJ vs Hachem's 83o. I dunno, that just irked me... The guy was obv clueless, I felt a bit bad for him to be the brunt of a joke in a situation like that.
Ha, I missed it - what did Corey do?I think it was a bit uncalled for the dealer to tell the guy to take his 2k bet (lol at the bet and Hachem's reaction) back in the hand with JJ vs Hachem's 83o. I dunno, that just irked me... The guy was obv clueless, I felt a bit bad for him to be the brunt of a joke in a situation like that.
It probably was a bit out of line considering it is the Main Event. Still kind of funny though.