Tough Spot With Tt

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t30 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG (t1560)UTG+1 (t640)MP1 (t1470)Hero (t1645)MP3 (t1540)CO (t1430)Button (t1455)SB (t1340)BB (t2400)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Theart.gif, Tclub.gif. 3 folds, Hero raises to t90, 3 folds, SB calls t75, BB calls t60.Flop: (t270) 7club.gif, 5spade.gif, 2diamond.gif(3 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets t150, SB calls t150, BB folds.Turn: (t570) Kdiamond.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero checks.River: (t570) Jspade.gif(2 players)SB bets t300, Hero calls t300.Final Pot: t1170

I prefer a slightly bigger flop bet, but w/e. Other than that I play it the same. If I'm tuned in I think I could fold the river. I don't think he's bluffing, and I think you see 77/55 quite a lot here.

I prefer a slightly bigger flop bet, but w/e. Other than that I play it the same. If I'm tuned in I think I could fold the river. I don't think he's bluffing, and I think you see 77/55 quite a lot here.
QFT

Insta-call. You played your hand really weak. The C-bet on the flop followed by the check on the turn makes it look like you have complete air. That gives the SB the right to bet with a very large range, which you are ahead of. Putting the SB on a set or a jack would be Hellmuth-like.Bet size on flop is fine, too.

bet the turn, as played we are clueless as to what the opponent has. This very well could be a bluff as we showed a lot of weakness in this hand, problem is the K and the J very well could have helped us as him and his betting range on the end is very wide including of course air, with no reads I think there is an argument for a call or a fold IMO its close to neutral EV either way.

I would definitely have bet on the turn, i think it's unlikely that he's hit his king so i'd bet A) thinking 80% i've got the best hand and B) To get information on his hand, hopefuly that info that he's called the flop for no paticular reason and will fold on the turn.