Mtt Stars Kk Early Pos.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t50 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB (t1910)Hero (t1190)UTG+1 (t1110)MP1 (t1275)MP2 (t3830)MP3 (t1460)CO (t1750)Button (t2040)SB (t1635)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Kheart.gif, Kspade.gif. Hero raises to t150, 4 folds, CO calls t150, 3 folds. Flop: (t375) Jheart.gif, 2diamond.gif, 6diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets t200, CO calls t200.Turn: (t775) Jclub.gif(2 players)Hero.....Troubled with what sort of bet to make on this turn, or whether to check at re-evaluate after oppo acts , player seemed fairly tight.

i would bet about 350-400 and puke if he shoves...if he seemed tight i would probably then lean towards folding to a shove

i would bet about 350-400 and puke if he shoves...if he seemed tight i would probably then lean towards folding to a shove
Why would you puke? That would make it a super easy decision.

I don't like giving up the lead. But, if he is a tight player, he either has a J or the nut flush draw. If you check here, and he is on a draw, he's most likely going to check behind. If he bets I'd fold. If he checks, and the river doesn't bring a diamond, check/call.

What do you think he calls the flop bet with?The J is a scare card, but it isn't that bad imo - unfortunately you don't have a lot of information about villain's hand here with him just calling, but I think you are still ahead of plenty of hands to make a bet here profitable. And as far as I can see, the only reasonable bet you could make would be an all-in push.

then i puke when he instacalls and shows 66
see omaha i have people who agree with me :club: actually, the decision wouldn't be as easy as you say i don't think just because of how much we have committed to the pot...but folding would still be the right play almost every time

I think some of you are way off. We're not folding kings here. I think you should bet more on the flop, 250-300ish. On the turn we're getting it in, and we can either just push and get him off his draw/get him to call us with his pocket nines, or we can check and let him bluff at it and we come over the top/call his push. The problem with checking is that he can check behind if he's drawing, so just make it easy and push the turn. If he has a jack good for him, we're way too short to fold kings with no ace on the board.

Here's the complete HH, I guess the 200 looked like a C bet to him, and then the J on turn was a good card for his holding,As someone said I maybe shouda bet more on flop and then call a shove on flop or shove any turn.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t50 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownBB (t1910)Hero (t1190)UTG+1 (t1110)MP1 (t1275)MP2 (t3830)MP3 (t1460)CO (t1750)Button (t2040)SB (t1635)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Kheart.gif, Kspade.gif. Hero raises to t150, 4 folds, CO calls t150, 3 folds.Flop: (t375) Jheart.gif, 2diamond.gif, 6diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets t200, CO calls t200.Turn: (t775) Jclub.gif(2 players)Hero bets t400, CO calls t400.River: (t1575) 7diamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, CO checks.Final Pot: t1575Results in white below: Hero has Kh Ks (two pair, kings and jacks). CO has 8c 8h (two pair, jacks and eights). Outcome: Hero wins t1575.