I need to know the date/time of the draft before I commit 100%. I can usually work something out most nights but let me know.
Cubs99RyanSanders I need to square away arrangements w/ Ryan since he just made a deposit on Full Tilt. (Ryan I am 100% sure the reason they wouldn't let u transfer to me is because your deposit isn't 100% yet....I'll give it a few days and try again)Also...TJ pm the info again on Yahoo...lost it!!!
cubs may be out because of the draft time. Anyone been in contact with him?
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is it still Cubs99 and RyanSanders who hasnt signed up? i saw the cubs99 might not be able to do it but Ryan Sanders i thought for sure was in wasnt he even going to set it up and hold money at one point.but if it has to be 10 then i guess thats just 2 less teams that i get to destroy this season

so is it still Cubs99 and RyanSanders who hasnt signed up? i saw the cubs99 might not be able to do it but Ryan Sanders i thought for sure was in wasnt he even going to set it up and hold money at one point.but if it has to be 10 then i guess the worst I can do is tenth instead of twelfth which is nice.
fyp

if either of the other guys that are supposed to be in cancels, I would definitely consider joining depending on the day of the draftAlso, foxwoodspro, you have zero clue whatsoever if you thinks that the Pats are going 18-1 and winning the SB and I would take your money for it, but I don't trust you, and don't want to use an escrow holder when I have to have $4000 held for five months to win $200 from you (investing the money in a government bond would seem to make more sense)

HeySrry was busy and didn't get back to anyone on this.Not sure what's the deal w/ Cubs99, but Ryan is cool paymentwise for now. (Tilt still won't let him transfer...I told him to hold on to the transfer until next week so it has a better chance of clearing.) So....if Cubs is a No-Go, then we need to decide if we want to add another to get to 12....or drop 1 (which would be Ryan) to get to 10. I don't care either way....Later

I have a pretty simple solution.Everyone ship me 100 bucks, announce that I won and we'll just call it a day.

Bump this because we're short a person.Also, I'm willing to take one better record bet from any of the guys in the league I know well enough for 200.

Vick did you get my money yet?also bump for another person
Yes I got it...forgot to tell ya!!!! LOLI am waiting on Ryan's mobney's. Is cubs outs? Where is commish TJ?
Yes I got it...forgot to tell ya!!!! LOLI am waiting on Ryan's mobney's. Is cubs outs? Where is commish TJ?
Commish reporting in... just waiting to see how many players we are gonna have then we can start voting on league settings.. if you guys think something should be changed in the league settings make a note in the fantasy football league home page( there should be somewhere where we can (Trash talk) or sometihng like that.. then we can start voting on things.

We still have two weeks until the draft so there is no reason to get all crazy. We have time. dont know why you guys are in such a hurry to get your asses handed to you.....

We still have two weeks until the draft so there is no reason to get all crazy. We have time. dont know why you guys are in such a hurry to get your asses handed to you.....
There are a lot of issues (scoring, prize money, etc) that need to be discussed prior to the draft. It is going to take days to finish voting on anything with 10 people needing to sign on and weigh in. 2 weeks is not that much time...
There are a lot of issues (scoring, prize money, etc) that need to be discussed prior to the draft. It is going to take days to finish voting on anything with 10 people needing to sign on and weigh in. 2 weeks is not that much time...
Alright, that is actually a fair point. Let's get the commish to make a decision on the final league roster fast.

How do you guys think I did? It's an 8 person league and we start 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1K,1DEF.My team:RBSteven JacksonBrian WestbrookMarshawn LynchWRChad JohnsonSteve SmithDonald DriverLee EvansQBMarc BulgerJon KitnaTEAntonio GatesChris CooleyKDavid AkersOlindo MareDEFPatsSFI'm pretty confident in my team this year. I really wanted Marques Colston though....P.S. I was 3rd in the draft.