Best Poker Blow Ups Of All Time - Videos

Really inconsiderate of Mark to be so civil in a situation like that. I mean these ESPN people work hard producing this coverage and to not blow up here just robs them of what could have been great television moment. Not to mention the spice it would add to a thread like this one. You could have at least kicked a chair or something on your way out. Terrible performance. (sw of course)

Mark: How you could call with 10's?Brandon: How could push with KJ?Mark: you couldve folded?
Cantu reminded me of Josh Arieh there... seriously, what a p.rick.And if he was REALLY so surprised to see KJ, then why did he call? If he puts Mark on a much bigger hand, then it makes his call worse.I couldn't have handled someone talking crap to me like that on TV, on the spur of the moment. Mark handled it with class though!

Hello AllJust joined FCP yesterday and after spending a while reading some of the great and some not so great threads ,decided this one would be a good spot to jump in and intro myself!Not really a blow up but you can tell he is pretty upset!Doyle teaches Patrik Antonius a lesson in poker

Cantu reminded me of Josh Arieh there... seriously, what a p.rick.And if he was REALLY so surprised to see KJ, then why did he call? If he puts Mark on a much bigger hand, then it makes his call worse.I couldn't have handled someone talking crap to me like that on TV, on the spur of the moment. Mark handled it with class though!
I think he assumed Mark had a smaller pair, which is honestly what I would've thought after his, "I have a hand" comment. Still, I think Mark gets a fold there well over half the time. I loved the play when I didn't know it was a FCP guy. When I found out later on, I liked it even more.
Hello AllJust joined FCP yesterday and after spending a while reading some of the great and some not so great threads ,decided this one would be a good spot to jump in and intro myself!Not really a blow up but you can tell he is pretty upset!Doyle teaches Patrik Antonius a lesson in poker
hahahahahhahaha Patrick "How cud u make dat call"Doyle "How could I make that call? How could you make that bet? We're playin poker not solitaire."Classic

Lol, I remember that hand (thanks to ESPN rerunning that table like 5x a day), and had no idea that was Mark from here. I hate cantu, he's an idiot.

Hehe, that's as much of a blowup as you'll ever see by Antonius, I think. :)Welcome!