Drew Carey To Replace Bob Barker On "the Price Is Right"

a hungry hungry hippo set would be a better replacement than Rosie
Is there a difference between the two?Yeah, Drew Carey will work well I think. I've always been a Drew Carey fan anyway.
Is there a difference between the two?Yeah, Drew Carey will work well I think. I've always been a Drew Carey fan anyway.
Cleveland rocks!I have also been a fan. I loved "Whose Line Is It Anyway?"

i like drew carey but i dont think i like him on the price is right. they could have found someone better IMO..

yeah, hungry hungry hippos is actually fun to be around

When there was rumor of John O'Hurley being the replacement, I thought it was an insanely good idea. Drew Carey, not quite as good, but still reasonable and entertaining.

When there was rumor of John O'Hurley being the replacement, I thought it was an insanely good idea. Drew Carey, not quite as good, but still reasonable and entertaining.
Although John O'Hurley was perfect for the role of Elaine's boss on Seinfeld, I hate him in anything else.At first I thought the voice he put on for his Seinfeld role was perfect for that character. Then I realized that is how he really talks and it's awful. He would have been a terrible choice for "Price is Right".
Although John O'Hurley was perfect for the role of Elaine's boss on Seinfeld, I hate him in anything else.At first I thought the voice he put on for his Seinfeld role was perfect for that character. Then I realized that is how he really talks and it's awful. He would have been a terrible choice for "Price is Right".
I totally agree with this. J Peterman does not belong on Price is Right. I am curious to see how Drew Carey will be, I am actually not feeling bad about it and I was pretty sure I would be unsatisfied with whomever they picked.