"my Quest To Ft A $4.40/180"

Okay so as of late i've been running really horrible in Mtts/sngs. Loss a good 30% of my BR within the last 2-3weeks. And I feel that i'm not playing my best poker that I am capable of. So heres the thing..I'm going to play only $4.40s/180 on pokerstars and I WONT play my regular mtts/sngs until i FT one of these bad boys. I really need to gain my conifidence back. So i thought, lets gain it back at the cheapest expense.So when 130EST comes tonight (65min. from now) i'll start my first 4.40 quest so why not make it a barrage.When the pokerstars clock on its main lobby hits 0130EST. i will register for the current 4.40/180. Please feel free to join in. If I cant TID, i would want a fellow FCP'er to do so.Also, any advice is greatly appreciated.So whos with me at the first 4.40 @ 0130est.Thanks ahead, J

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GL dude........pad your walls for safety.......the beats I've been getting in those things lately have been brutal..........

I was going to join you but I am about to pass out so instead I'll stake someone. 50/501. What movie is this line from?You want me on that wall, you NEED me on that wall.P.S. If you finish top 5 you have to stake one person for a 4.40 at some point.

I was going to join you but I am about to pass out so instead I'll stake someone. 50/501. What movie is this line from?You want me on that wall, you NEED me on that wall.P.S. If you finish top 5 you have to stake one person for a 4.40 at some point.
A few good men.....

Whats your stars name and city freddec?nm I'm retarded its there.shippedGL one of you take it down.

Just for fun I sharkscoped you and under form it says Super (Mega Monkey Donkey) Tilt, so obviously you are due for a win.*****Get in the same one jcash is going to register********Cool.... that was the reason for the stake to join him in his quest

Just for fun I sharkscoped you and under form it says Super (Mega Monkey Donkey) Tilt, so obviously you are due for a win.
lol, yeah ya think....and sure, no problem, i'll jump in with jcash....
Okay so as of late i've been running really horrible in Mtts/sngs. Loss a good 30% of my BR within the last 2-3weeks. And I feel that i'm not playing my best poker that I am capable of. So heres the thing..I'm going to play only $4.40s/180 on pokerstars and I WONT play my regular mtts/sngs until i FT one of these bad boys. I really need to gain my conifidence back. So i thought, lets gain it back at the cheapest expense.So when 130EST comes tonight (65min. from now) i'll start my first 4.40 quest so why not make it a barrage.When the pokerstars clock on its main lobby hits 0130EST. i will register for the current 4.40/180. Please feel free to join in. If I cant TID, i would want a fellow FCP'er to do so.Also, any advice is greatly appreciated.So whos with me at the first 4.40 @ 0130est.Thanks ahead, J
advice... read the pinned 180 thread in strat and use it as your bible... if you can't final table within 10 tournaments quit poker

I'm in. I'll probably help you reach that final table too.edit: BogiePutt on stars. damn it, I always forget to post that.re edit: added it to my sig!

advice... read the pinned 180 thread in strat and use it as your bible... if you can't final table within 10 tournaments quit poker
Good advice. Shaundeeb's guide is very good also. My strategy kind of a hybrid between therrinn, bizzle, and shaundeeb's guides.

GL jcash and Freddec and anyone else who is in....(but mostest gl to Freddec...TID)Chrozzo what % of your posts do you think consist of "hi" ?