July 22nd Stake/100k Gtd Draft Eligibility Board.

Cobalt if you want to join the draft but not get staked, thats up to whoever drafts you.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. I'll either be drafted last or not at all. Stats suck, that is all.But count me in anyway if there's room.GalloFX (Chicago)

If you have 200 posts you can become eligible for the July 22nd Stakeament draft.. the only requirements are you must have at least 200 posts.. you must be signed up by Wednesday at Midnight (Central time) so we can get the draft board ready and we will have the draft on Thursday with the franchise owners.. and the draftees... If you want to become a Franchise owner TB17 should be making a post regarding that shortly... plz sign up here with your Stars name and City if you want to be draft eligible.1.Dubey8989(calgary)2.GoCryWolfe (Indianapolis)3.Snamuh (Churchville)4.Stupidkid888 (FCP)5.vonteego3 (San Antonio)6.beaverstyle (allendale(FCP))7.Hub Dub 04(Milwaukee / Vegas)8.danny2271 (perris)9.pattypoker21 (fredericton)10.total_con12 (FCP)11.DoinSublime (Cape Elizabeth)12.bdcfcp (DuttonFCP)13.Waffles2003 (Farmington (NO CHAT))14.Royal_Tour (FCP)15.linksimpson (Washington)16.Bull62 (Mobile)17.jcr_leafs (Toronto)18.sheep21(berkeley)19.drj26 (attleboro)20.YoungStunna7 (Hoffman Estates)21. Dogpatch666 (milledgeville)22. jethrodull (Mt Pleasant)23. SilentPhenom (Johnston)24. TheRedBucket (santa fe)25. x_SuitedUp_x (Chicago)26. tobytobey (willoughby)27. lunarphase(norwell)28. _Seat3_FT_ (FCP)29. tskilz187 (brockport)30. bigbren313 (Essex)31. vivian.girls (FCP lake forest)32. tgifitz (st john's)33. VeenerSchnit (Buffalo)34. ROGUE06 (Plainfield)35. wsox08 (Arlington Heights)36. juggalo41729 (combs)37. ieatscott (FCP)38. gfdsa146 (Forest Hills)39. SBriand(Royal Oak)40. Crackalicous (Lockport)41. ererevsym (centreville)42. Knollie919 (grosse Pointe FCP) 43. Obizee (Port Huron)44. Yeffy (Brooklyn)45. SirRockets (vadnais hgts.46. WKTSWAY (FCP Shakopee)47. Tuckerbucket(FCP)48. acid_knight(Las Vegas)49. Sunathgit(Mitchellville,IA)50. mase_gotsem(Winnipeg)51. Figger (Sarasota)52. RT4012 (Lufkin)53. Xzanos(Pleasant hill)54. cubbybri (London)55. jeff_536 (milton)56. BobVersion1 (Middletown)57. ac000000(chicago)58. rdtedm(Boulder).. this event will be capped at 70.. after that... any fcper with 200+posts can be an alternate for one of the 10 teams if needed.
MoChipsPlese (Whitby)
who wants on my team?- Jordan
If you want to lose, join Jordan's team. He's going to disappear midway through to go help poor people or quit to spend time with his girlfriend!If you want to win, hope you get drafted by the mighty Unmentionables!
If you want to lose, join Jordan's team. He's going to disappear midway through to go help poor people or quit to spend time with his girlfriend!If you want to win, hope you get drafted by the mighty Unmentionables!
Isn't owning a team helping "poor" people...in terms of bankroll?;)lolololol my donkament luck will rub off prob on whoever I draft. My 8th man will take it down.I want to draft acid knight, so when he wins off an $11 stake, he has to ship 50%, lolololololol that will be amazing.- Jordan
Isn't owning a team helping "poor" people...in terms of bankroll?;)lolololol my donkament luck will rub off prob on whoever I draft. My 8th man will take it down.I want to draft acid knight, so when he wins off an $11 stake, he has to ship 50%, lolololololol that will be amazing.- Jordan
Acid's so cheap, he'll try to talk you out of getting your 11 dollar stake back.
Acid's so cheap, he'll try to talk you out of getting your 11 dollar stake back.
Excuse me, but I believe it's YOU who chooses to stay in the Imperial Rat Nest Palace, not me.

I am far too lazy to handicap the prospects, so if you would like to be drafted to my team, quote the statements below and fill in the blank. I'll probably be too lazy to look back in the thread too, so you should pm it as well."______________________ thinks AAsnake88 is a god, even though he runs like a 3 legged elephant in donkaments, and I would give up half my post count to be on his team."First to reply, first drafted. Unless you are unlucky enough to be drafted by one of the losing teams first.

I finally reached 200 took awhile for the ten posts lol. jburn812 (East Stroudsburg)
Oh, man, you went over?! That sucks. The rules were, EXACTLY 200 posts. No more, no less. :club:
Question...What if we want to be part of the draft but don't want to be staked? Does that destroy the fun?
Id prefer to do the same, but if I have to be staked thats ok too.
If you have 200 posts you can become eligible for the July 22nd Stakeament draft.. the only requirements are you must have at least 200 posts.. you must be signed up by Wednesday at Midnight (Central time) so we can get the draft board ready and we will have the draft on Thursday with the franchise owners.. and the draftees... If you want to become a Franchise owner TB17 should be making a post regarding that shortly... plz sign up here with your Stars name and City if you want to be draft eligible.1.Dubey8989(calgary)2.GoCryWolfe (Indianapolis)3.Snamuh (Churchville)4.Stupidkid888 (FCP)5.vonteego3 (San Antonio)6.beaverstyle (allendale(FCP))7.Hub Dub 04(Milwaukee / Vegas)8.danny2271 (perris)9.pattypoker21 (fredericton)10.total_con12 (FCP)11.DoinSublime (Cape Elizabeth)12.bdcfcp (DuttonFCP)13.Waffles2003 (Farmington (NO CHAT))14.Royal_Tour (FCP)15.linksimpson (Washington)16.Bull62 (Mobile)17.jcr_leafs (Toronto)18.sheep21(berkeley)19.drj26 (attleboro)20.YoungStunna7 (Hoffman Estates)21. Dogpatch666 (milledgeville)22. jethrodull (Mt Pleasant)23. SilentPhenom (Johnston)24. TheRedBucket (santa fe)25. x_SuitedUp_x (Chicago)26. tobytobey (willoughby)27. lunarphase(norwell)28. _Seat3_FT_ (FCP)29. tskilz187 (brockport)30. bigbren313 (Essex)31. vivian.girls (FCP lake forest)32. tgifitz (st john's)33. VeenerSchnit (Buffalo)34. ROGUE06 (Plainfield)35. wsox08 (Arlington Heights)36. juggalo41729 (combs)37. ieatscott (FCP)38. gfdsa146 (Forest Hills)39. SBriand(Royal Oak)40. Crackalicous (Lockport)41. ererevsym (centreville)42. Knollie919 (grosse Pointe FCP) 43. Obizee (Port Huron)44. Yeffy (Brooklyn)45. SirRockets (vadnais hgts.46. WKTSWAY (FCP Shakopee)47. Tuckerbucket(FCP)48. acid_knight(Las Vegas)49. Sunathgit(Mitchellville,IA)50. mase_gotsem(Winnipeg)51. Figger (Sarasota)52. RT4012 (Lufkin)53. Xzanos(Pleasant hill)54. cubbybri (London)55. jeff_536 (milton)56. BobVersion1 (Middletown)57. ac000000(chicago)58. rdtedm(Boulder)59. rightbrigade(oceanside, ny)60. freddec (atlanta)61. GalloFX (Chicago)62. MoChipsPlese (Whitby) 63. Sunathgit (Mitchellville)64. .. this event will be capped at 70.. after that... any fcper with 200+posts can be an alternate for one of the 10 teams if needed.
Handsfactor (Chelmsford)In if there's still roomAnd I need a stake

From my understanding, you can be drafted and not be staked.But if you say win 2,000$, that will go towards your team...you just dont have to chop it up.But I'm assuming most on the list are being staked....so if you aren't, I think you should have to let that be known.- Jordan

All right... One time opportunity cause I like the team concept. If I don't go in the 1st round I'll be pizzed.FileError404 (FCP Dallas)Don't need Steak...but some Ahi Tuna would be nice.