Bored? You Can Sweat Me

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ehh watching you min-raise a short stack just made me cry.

come on man what the heck happened to that insane lunatic that pushed j10 high? You're becoming more and more passive, like you've been drugged or something.

wow, this ft is gonna go forever. suggest a chop and leave some for first?
I didn't see that Poker Stars had a deal making ability anywhere. Does it have to be done through the players, and if so where is the accountability?I'm used to playing on Party.
come on man what the heck happened to that insane lunatic that pushed j10 high? You're becoming more and more passive, like you've been drugged or something.
I'm only that aggressive with a good chip lead.
I'm only that aggressive with a good chip lead.
ehh blinds are rising gl after the break. I find it easier to rip out my inner maniac the shorter my stack becomes but no matter how you finish wp nice watching you.
I didn't see that Poker Stars had a deal making ability anywhere. Does it have to be done through the players, and if so where is the accountability?I'm used to playing on Party.
ask if they wanna do it then if yall agree have someone email support and give them the info for the chop.

take to the hoop! I'd love to chat but I'm short 5 bux :club:

PokerStars Game #10896281445: Tournament #54722453, $50+$5 Hold'em No Limit - Level XVIII (3000/6000) - 2007/07/12 - 02:53:43 (ET)Table '54722453 15' 6-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 2: MOE10019 (160660 in chips) Seat 3: AL__BEANS (66372 in chips) Seat 5: RyanPrice.ca (93968 in chips) MOE10019: posts the ante 600AL__BEANS: posts the ante 600RyanPrice.ca: posts the ante 600AL__BEANS: posts small blind 3000RyanPrice.ca: posts big blind 6000*** HOLE CARDS ***RyanPrice.ca said, "lol"MOE10019: raises 12000 to 18000AL__BEANS: folds RyanPrice.ca: raises 75368 to 93368 and is all-inMOE10019: calls 75368*** FLOP *** [7h 9s Ah]RyanPrice.ca said, "boom"*** TURN *** [7h 9s Ah] [Qc]*** RIVER *** [7h 9s Ah Qc] [Jc]*** SHOW DOWN ***RyanPrice.ca: shows [7c 7d] (three of a kind, Sevens)MOE10019: shows [Qd Kh] (a pair of Queens)RyanPrice.ca collected 191536 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 191536 | Rake 0 Board [7h 9s Ah Qc Jc]Seat 2: MOE10019 (button) showed [Qd Kh] and lost with a pair of QueensSeat 3: AL__BEANS (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: RyanPrice.ca (big blind) showed [7c 7d] and won (191536) with three of a kind, Sevens----------------------------------------Now ask these suckas about a deal.. Nh sir!