http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...e=0&fpart=1"Recently I bet a well known poker player (who requested to remain anonymous) that I could walk into Congregation Ner Tamid and lead an entire service posing as a Rabbi. Using my excellent beard and cunning Hebrew skills, I won this bet. Given that until the time the bet was placed, (about a month ago) I had not practiced Judaism at all, nor spoke a word of Hebrew, I believe this to be one of the greatest prop-bet accomplishments ever. Please discuss."

lol, as usual, Daniel is irrelevantly insulted:

BTW, I'm guessing the loser of this bet was none other than the worst prop bettor in history, Daniel Negraneu. He wrote a fake blog about Barry becoming a Rabbi some time ago.
Also, there's nothing that says its for $3mill, just a number floating around, BG does not actually say it
The title says, "Won a 3 million dollar prop bet"
lol, as usual, Daniel is irrelevantly insulted:
If by "irrelevant" you mean "DN made a fake blog a while back about Barry being a rabbi, and now Barry is a fake rabbi, and DN is a known prop-bettor who obviously could be linked to this bet" then yes, it was totally irrelevant.
If by "irrelevant" you mean "DN made a fake blog a while back about Barry being a rabbi, and now Barry is a fake rabbi, and DN is a known prop-bettor who obviously could be linked to this bet" then yes, it was totally irrelevant.
I never said the comment wasn't irrelevant, I said the insult was.
I never said the comment wasn't irrelevant, I said the insult was.
Ignoring the double-negative from the first part of this sentence, yes, calling Daniel a bad prop bettor (when there have been several threads in RGP and 2p2 with Daniel ending up on the short end of the stick during prop bets) is clearly irrelevant when talking about someone losing 3Mil to Barry in a bet that Daniel *theoretically* could easily be linked to.
Ignoring the double-negative from the first part of this sentence, yes, calling Daniel a bad prop bettor (when there have been several threads in RGP and 2p2 with Daniel ending up on the short end of the stick during prop bets) is clearly irrelevant when talking about someone losing 3Mil to Barry in a bet that Daniel *theoretically* could easily be linked to.
lol, so when u read this bet, was the first thing to come to your mind was "let's insult daniel"

Some dude named "pokulator" just posted and said he talked to Joe Sebok, who confirmed that Barry G did NOT write that post. I have no idea what's going on.

Some dude named "pokulator" just posted and said he talked to Joe Sebok, who confirmed that Barry G did NOT write that post. I have no idea what's going on.
lolI thought Barry was a non-practising Jew (something like he didn't read the Torah and stuff but he did have Jewish customs) and therefore wouldn't have seen a bet like this as blasphemas(sp?)
lol. wp, sir.