i want to start playing golf, but i dont have any golfclubs.. what is the best starting set that i should buy? i want a complete set for under 200$ty for the help

i want to start playing golf, but i dont have any golfclubs.. what is the best starting set that i should buy? i want a complete set for under 200$ty for the help
I have my old clubs, metal woods and a driver that i'll sell you for like $150. PM me if ur interested. There nothing really name brand but they are 3 years old only and work fine and would be great for a starter set.

OP, that's about all you're gonna get for a decent set of clubs under $200.My driver alone (and it isn't even nearly top of the line) cost more than that ($300). The new Superquad from Taylor Made is ~$1000....Get decent clubs. Don't take up the game with garbage equipment.

just go to Wal-Mart and buy yourself a set of Northwestern'sthey are decent and they'll be enough for you to learn the game
  • 2 weeks later...
OP, that's about all you're gonna get for a decent set of clubs under $200.My driver alone (and it isn't even nearly top of the line) cost more than that ($300). The new Superquad from Taylor Made is ~$1000....Get decent clubs. Don't take up the game with garbage equipment.
Umm no. If you paid $1000 for that driver (or any driver for that matter) it better be a tour issue and no the TP stamp doesn't count.

Speaking as a Golf Pro, Dont go out and Buy anything expensive.Look for some used goodies in your local golf shops.You should start out going to the range quite often until you can hit the ball in the air consistently.PS.......the 3 most important things in the golf swing are: Balance, Balance, and Balance

Hahaha. For $300, it SHOULD be top of the line - Sumo, Burner, Big Bertha 460... $1000 for a Superquad? Try $400.