Doyle Brunson Braclet #11 Watch

if you are really this stupid then i can't help u. i said i would honor the bet if he shipped the $20. he said he was willing to ship the $20. my gf was making mac + cheese with brocolli for dinner, and i was telling her about this as she was cooking. her reaction was like "what are you thinking? what will $20 do for us?" and i thought maybe she's right. even if there is a small chance doyle will win, 1k means something to us but 20 bucks doesn't. so i did not agree to the bet. and jam-fly never shipppppppppppppppppped.
The suspense is killing me, who's joke account is this? The food refreneces are starting to give me an idea....proplayer drink, mac+Cheese with Brocolli. A hint or two more might get my slow brain cells going.....who is this for real?
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joke account getting a bit overdone now. Time to let it die its death.
There's a joke account thread in OT now, I think gman should limit his posts to there now. It was a nice run balancing on that line between too obvious and too obscure, but he's outed himself now. Time to put it to rest.

Take this retardedness to a retarded thread please!! I'm pretty sure Doyle cares about Gman as much as everyone else. *Like none - so you're not confused*

Take this retardedness to a retarded thread please!! I'm pretty sure Doyle cares about Gman as much as everyone else. *Like none - so you're not confused*
LOL. The way you clarified at the end cracked me up for some reason. I don't know why...it's also funnier if you "hear" it in Zoolander's voice.
Very true. Ontopic: Final table is starting right now, live updates here.
Hand #8 - Doyle BrunsonHand #8 - Stephen Ladowsky has the button in seat 8, Flug-Entin raises to 105,000, and Brunson calls from the big blind. The flop comes , and both players check. The turn card is the , Brunson bets, and Flug-Entin folds. Doyle Brunson takes the pot.

Hand #9 - Doyle BrunsonHand #9 - Robert Mizrachi has the button in seat 9, he limps for 30,000, Brunson limps from the small blind, Antonius raises to 120,000, Mizrachi calls, Brunson reraises to 480,000, Antonius thinks for a minute before he folds, and Mizrachi folds. Doyle Brunson takes a big pot preflop.

Seat 1 - Doyle Brunson - 850,000Seat 2 - Patrik Antonius - 600,000Seat 3 - Marco Traniello - 850,000Seat 4 - Rene Mouritsen - 900,000Seat 5 - Tommy Ly - 1,550,000Seat 8 - Stephen Ladowsky - 270,000Seat 9 - Robert Mizrachi - 1,400,000lookin good

Doyle just doubled up Patrik. Hand #36 - Patrik Antonius Doubles Through Doyle BrunsonHand #36 - Tommy Ly has the button in seat 5, Antonius raises under the gun to 140,000, and Brunson calls from the big blind. The flop comes {9-Clubs}{6-Diamonds}{5-Spades}, Brunson bets 150,000, and Antonius goes into the tank for several minutes before he moves all in for 275,000, and Brunson calls with {J-Clubs}{7-Diamonds}{6-Hearts}{5-Hearts} for two pair, sixes and fives. Antonius shows {A-Clubs}{Q-Spades}{9-Hearts}{3-Spades} for a pair of nines, and he'll need to improve to stay alive.The turn card is the {Q-Diamonds}, and Antonius takes the lead with two pair, queens and nines. The river card is the {7-Clubs}, and Antonius wins the pot.Patrik Antonius, the feared Black Lotus of poker, doubles up in chips to about 830,000.

Yeah, Mizrachi won it. Other than a few too many all in calls (with weak hands pre-flop) in the last few hands of heads up he played absolutely amazing. Took a couple of really nasty beats during the FT but maintained his aggression and worked himself back into it more than once. Made Antonius look very much second best, which isn't easy at all.