Daniel in the Chat Room

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is this thread in most recent?????Methinks there is something odd going on......A new look is fine, just make sure the thing works!!!
it was bumped by dcwildcat because he has a tendancy to bump old ass threads
how is this thread in most recent?????Methinks there is something odd going on......A new look is fine, just make sure the thing works!!!
it was bumped by dcwildcat because he has a tendancy to bump old ass threads
it's the 3 r's: reduce, reuse, recycleor at least the last two
  • 1 year later...

bumping a thread from JUNE Here is Daniels original post Hello Everybody, I just thought I'd drop you all a line to let you know that I'll be in the chat room here at the forum from 5:00pm PST to about 6:00pm PST to answer as many questions as I can. Try to avoid asking questions like, "So I had A-Q in middle position and there were two limpers..." Now how many people are going to show up in the chat room tonight because of the this guy bumping a four month old thread :club: lock this up already

bumping a thread from JUNE Here is Daniels original post Hello Everybody, I just thought I'd drop you all a line to let you know that I'll be in the chat room here at the forum from 5:00pm PST to about 6:00pm PST to answer as many questions as I can. Try to avoid asking questions like, "So I had A-Q in middle position and there were two limpers..." Now how many people are going to show up in the chat room tonight because of the this guy bumping a four month old thread :club: lock this up already
:D what?june?4 months old?"this guy?"
what is this work thing of which you speak of?
Since you don't know what work is, maybe you wouldn't mind answering a few questions for us?1. Is it true that you are done with online poker? You've completely cashed out and/or donkey'd off your bankroll.2. If the first question is true, then I assume you will not be playing in anymore Neg O events?3. Royal Tour said he had made his last post. Is this true?4. If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, is re-raising from the SB with pocket Queens a good stadegy?I humbly await your response so I can continue with my work day.
Since you don't know what work is, maybe you wouldn't mind answering a few questions for us?1. Is it true that you are done with online poker? You've completely cashed out and/or donkey'd off your bankroll.2. If the first question is true, then I assume you will not be playing in anymore Neg O events?3. Royal Tour said he had made his last post. Is this true?4. If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, is re-raising from the SB with pocket Queens a good stadegy?I humbly await your response so I can continue with my work day.
1) Yes I cashed out my online bankroll for now when I hit my $10K goal2) Yes these will be the only two things I will continue to play online. The tuesday mixed league and wednesday nl games.3) Ask royal4) what is a stadegy?
your math is a lil off there buddy. :D
1) Yes I cashed out my online bankroll for now when I hit my $10K goal2) Yes these will be the only two things I will continue to play online. The tuesday mixed league and wednesday nl games.3) Ask royal4) what is a stadegy?
Strategy. College degree and I miss that one. My folks are real proud.
whatever almost 4 months I counted June, July, August, September this is October thats 4 months sorry I rounded it off I didnt count it down to the millisecond you get the idea
4 months old, 22 months old, not exactly milliseconds lol
December 26th, 2004, 8:24 PM Oh **** I didn't even notice that. Well that makes it even worse why the hell are you bumping a 2 year old thread
lol like i already said .... :club:
bumping threads from 2004 rox