i feel as though this needs to be said...... How can anyone expect tom to play heads up matches when he has to run and work on myspace all the time. Think about all the friends he has....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

f_whatm_6a0a69b.jpg
I understand that chicago cubs fans arn't very smart. I mean they spent like $200 million in the off season, and they are in 3rd place in MLB's worst division. They will never be as good as the Brewers no matter how much money they spend.
I understand that chicago cubs fans arn't very smart. I mean they spent like $200 million in the off season, and they are in 3rd place in MLB's worst division. They will never be as good as the Brewers no matter how much money they spend.
Yes the brewers are definitly one of those teams thats just always win.If ud like a chance to win your $50 back. Id be happy to take the Cubs to win the central for $50 on stars. Only one requirment though, no whining if u lose this $50. Deal?
I'm not going to trust someone online, but idk how you can think the cubs are going to win the division.
learned a lesson did ya? lolthe cubs are by far the most talented team in that division. Eventually they'll start playing like it.

I'll bet you could actually beat Colin and Tom and they know it.They probably had a pro like Matasow or someone who knows him like Erik Ryland in the room with them.Thats who you really played. Classic hustle.

I'm not going to trust someone online, but idk how you can think the cubs are going to win the division.
Yeah, you NEVER should trust anyone online...specially if they want to bet $50

Wait......a Brewers fan (with their nearly 40 proud years and .470 winning percentage) calling out a Cubs fan?!?Hey 82 was a great year, and they even had a no hitter once.Once.

We are almost half way through the season, the cubs better get going pretty quick here. If they get anymore behind the brewers they don't have much of a chance.
Well put your money with your mouth is then. $50 on stars says the cubs win the division. Chasing 8.5 almost half way through the season. Easy money? You could use your winnings to have a rematch with your buddies.
Wait......a Brewers fan (with their nearly 40 proud years and .470 winning percentage) calling out a Cubs fan?!?Hey 82 was a great year, and they even had a no hitter once.Once.
That's in the past buddy, Look at the brewers future. Look at their infield all under 25. Outfield Hart, Hall, and soon to be Tony Gywnn JR. Their pitching is going to he phenomanal in a couple of years. The brewers are the future team of the NL Central. Well and the present team in the central.
That's in the past buddy, Look at the brewers future. Look at their infield all under 25. Outfield Hart, Hall, and soon to be Tony Gywnn JR. Their pitching is going to he phenomanal in a couple of years. The brewers are the future team of the NL Central. Well and the present team in the central.
and what will happen when all these players want to get $$$$paid. Ill save you the trouble of answering that. Theyll be playing for the Yanks, The Red Sox, The Dodgers, and yes thats right probably The Cubs.
Yeah.As you say, in the worst division in all of Baseball and they still can't even shake the Cards......and I just heard that St Louis got Mike Maroth from the Tigers.
Yeah.As you say, in the worst division in all of Baseball and they still can't even shake the Cards......and I just heard that St Louis got Mike Maroth from the Tigers.
Yeah, It is the worst division in baseball, I'm not saying the brewers are an elite team and will do anything in the play-offs but, I'm about 66% sure they will win the NL Central.
I just want some serious responses. I'm trying to prove him wrong, I know most of you don't care about it but I just want to know what people think.
lol, wrong place