Wsop Event #21 No-limit Hold'em Shootout $1,500 (final Table)

Alright, I see. But I didn't mean "should have" in the sense of "he didn't because he's a weak/tight donk himself" but like "he would have deserved to" anyway. ;-)
Yeah. These guys are playing the most annoying poker known to man.Limp, check *flop* check, check *turn* check, check *river* bet, foldRepeat 80x
  • Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Daniel will comment at some point but I gotta say he just looked completely exhausted last night. But in spite of that he was outplaying those 2 clowns and was the only one willing to take stabs and try to make some great moves. He just kept running into better hands at the wrong time. Just crappy luck, as the deck clearly was in love with those other 2. He played great and should have won this thing.Get some sleep Daniel. Still plenty of chances. :closedeyes:OOPS! Edit: Guess he already DID comment.http://www.rawvegas.tv/rawreality/negreanu/CONDOLENCES brah...

Didn't watch it but from the live reports it sounds brutal. Just look at the heads-up reports - "Nothing to report since they're not playing anything", "Limp-check, check-check, bet-fold, repeat" These two took passive play to a whole new level and everytime DN made a hand they had (or rivered) a better one. Every time he made a move they had just enough to call it. Disgusting really. DN massively outplayed them at just got killed by the deck. Sometimes I hate this game.

Man that was so stupid, my condolences DN! :(couldnt even bare to watch those other 2 play hu, omg it was bad. oh well... better luck next time?

Hand #197Hand #197 - After a flop of {J-Clubs}{7-Clubs}{4-Clubs}, both players check. The turn card is the {9-Spades}, Davis bets, and Baruch calls. The river card is the {Q-Spades}, and both players check. Davis shows {A-Clubs}{A-Diamonds}, and Baruch mucks. The holecam shows that Baruch held {8-Spades}{4-Spades}.stop checking...esp with aces.

Hand #197Hand #197 - After a flop of {J-Clubs}{7-Clubs}{4-Clubs}, both players check. The turn card is the {9-Spades}, Davis bets, and Baruch calls. The river card is the {Q-Spades}, and both players check. Davis shows {A-Clubs}{A-Diamonds}, and Baruch mucks. The holecam shows that Baruch held {8-Spades}{4-Spades}.stop checking...esp with aces.
That may be the worst played hand of poker I've seen since Jennifer Tillys PAD boat..DN's in the Seven Card Stud Hi/Lo now right? We going to get any updates for this or does FCPInfo have a day of rest?I think DN may do well again in this one, he's obviously playing well, and he see's seven card stud hi/lo as his best game according to his blog.