The-toilet Getting Deep In Wsop #19

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you not have to sign a release allowing WSOP and its affiliates to publish your name and photo's if they so choose to play in these events?
yes i believe so
Do you not have to sign a release allowing WSOP and its affiliates to publish your name and photo's if they so choose to play in these events?
which of these sites seems like a WSOP affiliate to you?

Go Toliet!Hey Suited, my friend Tom Koral is in the final 6 of Event 18, if you could send an update or 2 if you have them I'd appreciate it. Pokernews chip counts suck!

He just took down a few pots with re-raises, so he's got more than 190k now. Maybe 210+?
oh haiii weee ty kurt, keep it coming
did no one bust in 43rd?
they keep changing the order of bustouts, marco johnson was 48th then 46th now he ended up 45th

wandigo why havent u made a photoshopped picture of a toilet winning a world series braclet with all the chips yet?

Marlis Sawicki Eliminated in 41st Place ($10,485)Marlis Sawicki moves all in from late position for 32,500, and the online player known as "The-Toilet" calls from the big blind with A9. Sawicki shows K5, and he'll need to improve to stay alive. The board comes J72A8, and The-Toilet turns a pair of aces to win the pot. Marlis Sawicki is eliminated in 41st place, earning $10,485.

Go Toliet!Hey Suited, my friend Tom Koral is in the final 6 of Event 18, if you could send an update or 2 if you have them I'd appreciate it. Pokernews chip counts suck!
I can't really get at that table, and they'll be quicker cause they'll have people updating out on the floor, I have to run back in the media room. I'm even more locked out of FT's than I am when it's under 15. Plus there's probably a pretty good rail around it.Edit: Sorry, he's out 6th. GG though.
wandigo why havent u made a photoshopped picture of a toilet winning a world series braclet with all the chips yet?
cause i'm leaving the computer for a while.. when it gets to FT.. maybe
LOL...in all seriousness good luck, but worrying about your real name being posted is a little overly paranoid, in my opinion.
you dont know the whole story, i wouldn't worry about it

This probably looks kind of strange to most people.1 Lars Bonding 450,000 Up $235,000View_history 2 John Phan 375,000 Up $315,000View_history 3 Bertrand Grospellier 315,000 Up $208,200View_history 4 Roderick Cho 214,000 Up $118,800View_history 5 Sean Lefort 210,000 Up $81,000View_history 6 Devin Porter 205,000 Up $75,000View_history 7 Alex Bolotin 192,000 Up $18,000View_history 8 Joshua Ladines 190,000 Up $125,400View_history 8 The Toilet 190,000 Up $185,000View_history

you dont know the whole story, i wouldn't worry about it
Oooooh. Look guys, he's an insider. He knows.lol.Maybe there's a real reason, but that comment still sounds so dumb.