Allen Cunningham has won his fifth gold bracelet. He has won at least one in three straight years now. Hellmuth may be going for #11 tonight, but I predict that Cunningham will have more than anyone else when all is said and done with his career. Since the poker boom, I don't think anyone else has won a bracelet in three straight years. Very impressive!

Hellmuth's overrated. He's all talk. He's just a brat. He'll never again win a bracelet.Seriously, though, we all agree he's by far the greatest WSOP hold'em tournament player of all time, right?

Hellmuth's overrated. He's all talk. He's just a brat. He'll never again win a bracelet.Seriously, though, we all agree he's by far the greatest WSOP hold'em tournament player of all time, right?
AINEC.Love him or hate him, watching him play -- not watching HIM while he's playing -- is just disturbing. I love that man.Edit: oh, also, I have a pretty big wager on him winning his 11th before Brunson or Chan, getting 2.5:1, so this could be a big payday.
No arguement here.... I truly hate the guy, but he is a sick NL player (in tourneys of course)
He now has more than double the amount of chips in play with 4 left. I am going to win my Hellmuth bet for the WSOP! :club::D
How can someone have double the amount of chips in play?

Yeah, he's sweet, but I would sooo LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to bad beat him by making a bad play, and when he berates me, say "Guess you can't dodge bullets! BOOOYAHHHHH!!!!!"

No arguement here.... I truly hate the guy, but he is a sick NL player (in tourneys of course)
I hate the guy but find myself rooting for him!...but I'd also pay to see him get crushed......Hey, I can't lose!