update on kurt (suited up) in las vegas

this is my last post here.ever.now, you see, that was me making fun of you.now im laughingthanks for good times.im out like smasharoo in a logic contest! Good face saving exit. Try to go out with some sort of redeeming post that attacks me in some way unrelated to your latest beating.Good oine.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it's "sake"Individuals don't have multiple "sake's".Aren't you a writer?Groups have more than one sake."All of our" is plural you see.Would you say "All of our hand" or "All of our head might explode if we were as stupid as Jfarrell"?Well, you might, but you'd be wrong like you are here.If oyu're going to critique me, at least get it right.Moron.

Phew, finally got Smash on an obvious contradiction which proved so many other things beyond its face valueUm, not even vaguely.Were I you though, I'd declare victory and levae immediately.That way we can just quietly laugh at you.

Please.for all of our sakes.
Actually it's "sake"Individuals don't have multiple "sake's". Aren't you a writer?
with all due respect...I'm no writer but I think you mean steaks.It is derived from an incident when Brutus was blabbering away not watching the BBQ and Ceasar said something like..."Brutus will you shut up for all of our steaks"
haha, sorry, i have never been to "Hell" so i dont know what their pizza parlors look like theresame state you're from
oh ok, then we can agree on Twins > White Sox
agreed, but the Wild blow, pumpkin pushing T-Wolves blow, and the purple clowns suck
Actually it's "sake"Individuals don't have multiple "sake's".Aren't you a writer?Groups have more than one sake."All of our" is plural you see.Would you say "All of our hand" or "All of our head might explode if we were as stupid as Jfarrell"?Well, you might, but you'd be wrong like you are here.If oyu're going to critique me, at least get it right.Moron.
Hi, why call him a moron? BTW, I'm not asking you to prove he is, I'm asking you why did you call him one? So, "stating a fact", "because he is", etc... are not answers I'm looking for. I'll understand if you don't want to respond.
this is my last post here.ever.now, you see, that was me making fun of you.now im laughingthanks for good times.im out like smasharoo in a logic contest! Good face saving exit. Try to go out with some sort of redeeming post that attacks me in some way unrelated to your latest beating.Good oine.
So why is it necessary to get in the last word? Are you afraid if you stop arguing w/o the last word it will make you look lame?

It is derived from an incident when Brutus was blabbering away not watching the BBQ and Ceasar said something like..."Brutus will you shut up for all of our steaks"et tu, KidKanuck?I thought you came here to praise me, not to burry me.

So why is it necessary to get in the last word? Are you afraid if you stop arguing w/o the last word it will make you look lame?No, for aobut the fifth time, I'm just bored.Hi, why call him a moron? BTW, I'm not asking you to prove he is, I'm asking you why did you call him one? So, "stating a fact", "because he is", etc... are not answers I'm looking for. I'll understand if you don't want to respond.Negative reinforcement. I'm trying to help him learn.

Phew, finally got Smash on an obvious contradiction which proved so many other things beyond its face valueUm, not even vaguely.Were I you though, I'd declare victory and levae immediately.That way we can just quietly laugh at you.
Who's we?? You have no "followers" anymore. And anyone with half a mind would realize I did indeed prove you wrong.Nice response. its almost cookie cutter isn't it?? somone proved me wrong...dangit...uhhh you're wrong, now im going to laugh at you. I'm pathetic and when i realize I'm wrong i just take my usual scape goat of belittling the other poster while never improving my side of the argument.lol you're comical smash, you really are. I'm done posting here now, not that I want to claim an "early undeserved" "victory" but because i know you won't budge let alone realize you're own ignorance. God knows you're not right, I just can't get anywhere with you. later.
So why is it necessary to get in the last word? Are you afraid if you stop arguing w/o the last word it will make you look lame?No, for aobut the fifth time, I'm just bored.Hi, why call him a moron? BTW, I'm not asking you to prove he is, I'm asking you why did you call him one? So, "stating a fact", "because he is", etc... are not answers I'm looking for. I'll understand if you don't want to respond.Negative reinforcement. I'm trying to help him learn.
That is a perfect answer! I have another question then. Do you really feel the need to help him learn?
fine, pocket 8s can dominate pocket 2s BUT on full tilt pocket 7's always hit so i got you there Quiznos boyi'm not even reading the smash/other guy posts anymore or i'd probably fall asleep like i do in classroom lectures, i'm just scanning for food arguments.Buffalo Wings > any other wings ever?
Yes buffalo wings are dominate

Who's we?? You have no "followers" anymore. And anyone with half a mind would realize I did indeed prove you wrong.I guess I'm at the humoring you stage since you don't provide ecamples or make any arguement, you just make random sttements. So, ok. Yes you did! You're a good poster! Yes you awre!Nice response. its almost cookie cutter isn't it?? somone proved me wrong...dangit...uhhh you're wrong, now im going to laugh at you. I'm pathetic and when i realize I'm wrong i just take my usual scape goat of belittling the other poster while never improving my side of the argument.I don't have a side of the argument because you haven't presented one. What is it I'm arguing against, exactly? I haven't a clue. Spell it out for me. Make a simple statement.lol you're comical smash, you really are.I'm done posting here now, not that I want to claim an "early undeserved" "victory" but because i know you won't budge let alone realize you're own ignorance. God knows you're not right, I just can't get anywhere with you. later.You sure can't.Like I was saying, I'd leave too, were I you. Saves you from having to actually make an argument and get destroyed.Have a good one!Hahahahaha.I'm the best, I tell ya.

It is derived from an incident when Brutus was blabbering away not watching the BBQ and Ceasar said something like..."Brutus will you shut up for all of our steaks"et tu, KidKanuck?I thought you came here to praise me, not to burry me.
I came here to neither praise nor bury...just lookin' to banter a bit and see if I could find an answer to what is the opposite of osmosis...I remember what osmosis is from biology class...but I can't remember what the opposite is....I'm drawing a blank.

oh no, dont bring God into this or we'll be here another hour discussing religionfor all you old wrestling fans, this is kind of like Shawn Michaels/Bret Hart survivor series '95....neither one is going to quit or 'do the job' for the other so we just need someone to come in and screw one of them over when no one expects it

Who's we?? You have no "followers" anymore. And anyone with half a mind would realize I did indeed prove you wrong.I guess I'm at the humoring you stage since you don't provide ecamples or make any arguement, you just make random sttements. So, ok. Yes you did! You're a good poster! Yes you awre!Nice response. its almost cookie cutter isn't it?? somone proved me wrong...dangit...uhhh you're wrong, now im going to laugh at you. I'm pathetic and when i realize I'm wrong i just take my usual scape goat of belittling the other poster while never improving my side of the argument.I don't have a side of the argument because you haven't presented one. What is it I'm arguing against, exactly? I haven't a clue. Spell it out for me. Make a simple statement.lol you're comical smash, you really are.I'm done posting here now, not that I want to claim an "early undeserved" "victory" but because i know you won't budge let alone realize you're own ignorance. God knows you're not right, I just can't get anywhere with you. later.You sure can't.Like I was saying, I'd leave too, were I you. Saves you from having to actually make an argument and get destroyed.Have a good one!Hahahahaha.I'm the best, I tell ya.
If you are the best, then I would believe that you have the most boring life in the world. I don't believe that you have atained "The Best" status however, but you are on the right track. I think you're only issue is this negitive reinforcement idea. Do you have any studies that this works? I think it has a lot to do with the golden rule, which is why I personally don't like it.

If you are the best, then I would believe that you have the most boring life in the world. I don't believe that you have atained "The Best" status however, but you are on the right track. I think you're only issue is this negitive reinforcement idea. Do you have any studies that this works? I think it has a lot to do with the golden rule, which is why I personally don't like it.I don't like the Golden rule either. I know too many masochists.