Fcp Merchandise?

What are you guys going to do with all your stocked fcp merchandise??I wouldn't mind a couple of those chipsets and golf shirts if you're looking to get rid of them...

Geez, you guys are awful. Have you no shame?!?!?Obviously they should give only those with high post counts who's been around for, oh i dunno, over 1 1/2 years the good discounts/free stuff. Sheesh.

Makes you realise why they were giving away T-Shirts in the rebuy event, huh?Speaking of which, anyone who won get theres yet? Mine hasn't arrived.

I just cashed out the last of my points and got some knives.... dont know what I am gonna do with them, but they will be here soon.

Makes you realise why they were giving away T-Shirts in the rebuy event, huh?Speaking of which, anyone who won get theres yet? Mine hasn't arrived.
I got mine today.Edit: It's not as cool as my black and white ringer T, but I'm a t-shirt FREAK, so it'll still do the trick.
Geez, you guys are awful. Have you no shame?!?!?Obviously they should give only those with high post counts who's been around for, oh i dunno, over 1 1/2 years the good discounts/free stuff. Sheesh.
10k minimum though.
I got mine today.Edit: It's not as cool as my black and white ringer T, but I'm a t-shirt FREAK, so it'll still do the trick.
Ok fair enough, they've been sent then. I'm over the pond here in England so I know it'll take a while.
What are you guys going to do with all your stocked fcp merchandise??I wouldn't mind a couple of those chipsets and golf shirts if you're looking to get rid of them...
We are still exploring options here. One of the options on the table is keeping the store open allowing members to purchase items for cash.We will obviously also keep FCP merchandise around for prizing, etc.We're not closing the doors on FCP, just making some changes :club:.

Full Contact Poker will still exist as a forum so I don't see any need to discount merchandise unless it was actually promoting the poker site specifically.Also, send me a jersey, please.

We are still exploring options here. One of the options on the table is keeping the store open allowing members to purchase items for cash.We will obviously also keep FCP merchandise around for prizing, etc.We're not closing the doors on FCP, just making some changes :club:.
DN said it is shutting downor are u talking about something else?

I always wanted an FCP hat but I think I'd rather have the points turned into FPP's instead. :)Will we be able to purchase FCP merchandise straight up now?EDIT: Just saw FCPInfo's post.

Shutting down the poker program, but the website with blog, vblog, etc and forum are staying up, with a new teaching thingy coming soon.And cheers FCP Info 2

Fullcontactpoker.com will just be going back to it's roots. Community, forums, promotions, etc. The poker room will no longer be open.

Got mine on Friday!Even my wife thought it was "cool"......but we're both geeks
We are still exploring options here. One of the options on the table is keeping the store open allowing members to purchase items for cash.
Yes, that one - please.

Any chance you could get Pokerstars to sell FCP merchandise for FPPs, since they are taking over? I want to replace my lost FCP hat but don't have quite enough points on FCP.