(day 2) 2007 Wsop Event#16 H.o.r.s.e. $2,500 (daniel Updates)

From Pokernews:Daniel jumping inDaniel Negreanu is joining us for 15 minutes, while the HORSE event is on a break. It is interesting that they are allowing this as both tournaments are using the same set of chips.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From Pokernews:Daniel jumping inDaniel Negreanu is joining us for 15 minutes, while the HORSE event is on a break. It is interesting that they are allowing this as both tournaments are using the same set of chips.
Aaaah, maybe there is method to his madness! :club:
Shhhh. :club:
5:58 PM - "34600"
Looking pretty good.
You cannot read and then you call me a moron? LMAO! If you notice, the first number ten does not have the letter "k" after it, denoting only ten dollars. Since you cannot read, I doubt you can count. So, I will explain the odds. You take the $10K I would pay if I lose and divide it by the $10 I would get if I win, which gives you 1000-1 odds. This is magically the same odds we agreed to. Jeeze, what a coincidence!
I SWEAR you edited that between me hitting quote and then pressing reply. If not I do apologise, it's pretty late over here.

"I'm Learning Isolation"Daniel Negreanu is continuing to dominate his table. It's hard to be in a hand with him without facing two or three raises preflop. "Do you get a hand every time?" an opponent says. "I'm learning about isolation," Negreanu replies.In this hand, his opponent bets, Negreanu raises, his opponent calls. The flop is 5d 6s 3s and the opponent bets. Negreanu raises and the opponent calls. The turn is 3d and both check. The river is 8c and both check. Negreanu has AQs. His opponent hesitates."What do you have, Ace-Deuce?"His opponent smiles, flashes A-2 and shakes his head.Negreanu is up to 38,000.Sick!Edit: Sorry the cards didn't show up..fixed now

"I'm Learning Isolation"Daniel Negreanu is continuing to dominate his table. It's hard to be in a hand with him without facing two or three raises preflop. "Do you get a hand every time?" an opponent says. "I'm learning about isolation," Negreanu replies.In this hand, his opponent bets, Negreanu raises, his opponent calls. The flop is and the opponent bets. Negreanu raises and the opponent calls. The turn is and both check. The river is and both check. Negreanu has . His opponent hesitates."What do you have, Ace-Deuce?"His opponent smiles, flashes A-2 and shakes his head.Negreanu is up to 38,000.LOL

Great idea playing the $5K event at the same time your challenging in another event. DN give your head a shake. Your turning into a DONK!Oh he's down to 11 K

Story of the wsop: Daniel rolls early, builds a huge chip stack, it gets late, and all of a sudden he loses 90% of his chips in 3 hands.
Ill bet you have a better story.
I can't believe you don't have any Varkonyi stories when you were in Vegas. I am very disappointed...
In all honesty I was too intimidated when I saw him. I asked Phil Ivey to introduce me but he was busy.