(day 2) 2007 Wsop Event#16 H.o.r.s.e. $2,500 (daniel Updates)

Hello FCPers-Day 2 of event #16 kicks off at 3:00 pm PST today. Daniel will be starting the day with 9575 chips. Daniel:3:06 PM - "I sent an email out to the WSOP player advisory council and they agreed unanimously with my sentiments about the structure."3:21 PM - "Just scooped a pot with A2 and K's. and 8ls... Have no clue what the other guy could off had: 13000"3:25 PM - "Back to 10. Just got beat by a 2 outer Ace on the river"3:32 PM - "13K. These people really suck"3:41 PM - "13K"4:03 PM - "13K at my table. Still leader"4:33 PM - "19500. Rolled up 10's in stud beat a guy who started with AA"4:51 PM - "24000 now. Stud heater. Chip Jett just joined the table"4:58 PM - "I just bought in to the $5000 limit event and will be playing both events despite being one of the leaders here. The blinds in the 5K limit are also foolishly low. I will go there on the breaks but mainly focus on the HORSE event"5:49 PM - "28600 on the horse. K8 flopped top two"5:58 PM - "34600"6:03 PM - "38000. Crippled Kirk with As Qs vs his Ks 8s. Flop 2 spades. He check raised, bet turn, and dogged river."6:16 PM - "Gigabet is on my left in the HORSE."6:19 PM - "Kirk Morrison out"7:23 PM - "38K"7:24 PM - "Still playing the HORSE. At 9pm I'll be going to the other event for about an hour."7:46 PM - "32500 in the HORSE. Playing the limit holdem for 10 min or so on a break. I have 9175 left"8:11 PM - "Played AJ in the LH. Lost a pot to AQ and left with 7600. Back to the HORSE now."8:22 PM - "26K. Rough stud 8 round. Got scooped by an agressive idiot."8:24 PM - "Greg Mascio Susan Gerrard and David Chiu now at my table. None of the originals are still with me."8:30 PM - "20K now... Getting killedin stud 8"8:35 PM - "11K left. KK got crushed. Same idiot called 3 bets with 22 and flopped a set. 4 way action pot. Monster"8:42 PM - "This has been the most frustrating tournament ever. I feel like we've been playing it for a week"8:44 PM - "3800 left"8:48 PM - "Doubled up: 8100"9:21 PM - "I'm absolutely furious. They randomly changed the dinner break on us in the 5K"9:22 PM - "7500 in the HORSE and 6650 in the holdem"10:21 PM - "Playing Omaha 8 now with 7K. Best game to be short stacked in"10:32 PM - "3000 left in Omaha..."10:35 PM - "Out of the HORSE."Daniel is still in event #18 $5000 limit hold-em event.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello FCPers-Day 2 of event #16 kicks off at 3:00 pm PST today. Daniel will be starting the day with 9575 chips. I'll be posting updates from Daniel as I get em:
Predictions everyone?I predict DN will cash, but bust out before the Final Table.
I predict DN and Robert Varkonyi will go heads up for the title. Even though "Bobby" is one of the best H.O.R.S.E. to ever live... I am taking DN for the win!
Dream table
Why does Cardplayer say that Daniel has 14k in chips and its the FT?
They think they're ESPn.Rim ShotThank you thank you, I'm here all week.
I've posted this before: dn will win this event, the 50k horse event, and final table the main event. :club:
I like DN, but I will lay 1000-1 odds against him doing all that. Also, he will win the ME if he is able to get through the minefield to the final table.
I like DN, but I will lay 1000-1 odds against him doing all that. Also, he will win the ME if he is able to get through the minefield to the final table.
Negative, ghostrider. Cunningham couldn't and matusow couldn't. come on this is predetermined by me.
Negative, ghostrider. Cunningham couldn't and matusow couldn't. come on this is predetermined by me.
I am sure it is. Let us know what you think after you start taking your meds again and the voices inside your head stop talking to you.

Daniel is at chip average with 9500. Kinda disappointing considering he was the chip leader yesterday for most of the night. Hopefully he goes on a rush and gets back to the top. TID!

Why does Cardplayer say that Daniel has 14k in chips and its the FT?
Bad Updates, and they've only been posting the Top 10 in Chips and the notable players that have busted.

Don't even go to cardplayer, they have BY FAR the worst wsop coverage on the internet.Pokernews.com, Pokerlistings.com, Texasholdem.com are doing great jobs.

Mike Matusow is pissed about the structure also.---The Mouth SpeaksGo figure. In response to his table's complaints about the structure of this event, Mike Matusow asserted, "They let Howard Lederer set up the structure. He hasn't played poker in three years. Why don't they let someone who plays make the decisions?" Why not indeed Mike.

I'll take you up on that.I'll bet 10 bucks on it. Please confirm here. Enjoy your most likely free ten dollars. :club: