Bullies In Fcp Rooms Aka Bingo Poker?!

I play on FCP exclusively I've been cutting my chops, and tighting my game in the play money rooms soon to play real money rooms. One big gripe I have lately is these players who come in the rooms, and shove all in every stinking hand (especially after they've built a play money bank roll of 100k or more) with no deliberate aim to actually play poker. Some call it bingo poker. I have nothing wrong with playing against aggressive players, however if you can't play real money games the way you play the play money you shouldn't play that way at all. For one thing the only reason these players do this type of play is because for one thing to piss people off, and second of all because there's no consequence to them cause it's play money they aint out nothing. However their stealing the fun from everyone else especially serious players, and new beginners who are trying to learn the game. It all boils down to this. If you play this way and you think that it's a legitimate way to play. Then put your perverbial money where your mouth is and play in the real money games that way. I am against soft playing and by all means don't hold back, but have a purpose behind how your play, apply some poker etiquette To sum this all up if you play this super aggresive style of poker called bingo poker in the play money rooms, and can't back it up in the money games you shouldn't be playing it at all period. Full Contact Poker Rulesp.s. buy daniel negreanu's book wisdom for hold em players

I play on FCP exclusively I've been cutting my chops, and tighting my game in the play money rooms soon to play real money rooms. One big gripe I have lately is these players who come in the rooms, and shove all in every stinking hand (especially after they've built a play money bank roll of 100k or more) with no deliberate aim to actually play poker. Some call it bingo poker. I have nothing wrong with playing against aggressive players, however if you can't play real money games the way you play the play money you shouldn't play that way at all. For one thing the only reason these players do this type of play is because for one thing to piss people off, and second of all because there's no consequence to them cause it's play money they aint out nothing. However their stealing the fun from everyone else especially serious players, and new beginners who are trying to learn the game. It all boils down to this. If you play this way and you think that it's a legitimate way to play. Then put your perverbial money where your mouth is and play in the real money games that way. I am against soft playing and by all means don't hold back, but have a purpose behind how your play, apply some poker etiquette To sum this all up if you play this super aggresive style of poker called bingo poker in the play money rooms, and can't back it up in the money games you shouldn't be playing it at all period. Full Contact Poker Rulesp.s. buy daniel negreanu's book wisdom for hold em players1-888-betsoff
Call them and take their play money.
I play on FCP exclusively I've been cutting my chops, and tighting my game in the play money rooms soon to play real money rooms. One big gripe I have lately is these players who come in the rooms, and shove all in every stinking hand (especially after they've built a play money bank roll of 100k or more) with no deliberate aim to actually play poker. Some call it bingo poker. I have nothing wrong with playing against aggressive players, however if you can't play real money games the way you play the play money you shouldn't play that way at all. For one thing the only reason these players do this type of play is because for one thing to piss people off, and second of all because there's no consequence to them cause it's play money they aint out nothing. However their stealing the fun from everyone else especially serious players, and new beginners who are trying to learn the game. It all boils down to this. If you play this way and you think that it's a legitimate way to play. Then put your perverbial money where your mouth is and play in the real money games that way. I am against soft playing and by all means don't hold back, but have a purpose behind how your play, apply some poker etiquette To sum this all up if you play this super aggresive style of poker called bingo poker in the play money rooms, and can't back it up in the money games you shouldn't be playing it at all period. Full Contact Poker Rulesp.s. buy daniel negreanu's book wisdom for hold em players1-888-betsoff/
You know playing poker for fake money online is illegal, right? It's also pointless. It's impossible to learn anything other than the most basic rules of the game playing for free. Man up and start paying your tuition!

You know how to stop bingo players.......by felting them. If you cant then you should be complaining about a winning strategy and try and learn a thing or two.

Well after reading my reply's I want you all to know that first of all. If I come across cocky I really don't aim to be. Believe it or not I found some of your all's advice quite usfull no matter how harsh it may have come across. I'm just a cat who loves the game, that's all. I will say however there is nothing wrong with playing exclusively anywhere, and second of all don't trip kylestheman is just a screen name not my alter ego, but I hey I'm humble enough to be corrected If anything I've said doesn't make sense then I'm clearly in the wrong. Sorry to all, until then so you on the felt.