Event #6 - Limit Hold'em

FCP Updates.Not sure who all is in right now though. Pretty sure Steve7Stud is playing, but haven't found him yet. Not sure about other guys yet. If anyone knows who might be playing, let me know so I can look for them.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a ton, but a decent amount. Ivey is in, Seif, Gregorich, Sebok, Hellmuth, Sklansky, Bloch, Furst, Awada. I forget some others.Found Steve though... sitting on Hellmuth's immediate left.

Does anybody know what changed Iveys mind to play all of the events. I heard he was only playing the 50k HORSE and the ME, but then I see that its looks like hes now playing them all.

FCP Updates.Not sure who all is in right now though. Pretty sure Steve7Stud is playing, but haven't found him yet. Not sure about other guys yet. If anyone knows who might be playing, let me know so I can look for them.
i'm 99% sure steve is playing. i'll text him and find out what table he's at.edit: nm, you found him. :club:
Does anybody know what changed Iveys mind to play all of the events. I heard he was only playing the 50k HORSE and the ME, but then I see that its looks like hes now playing them all.
That was Chip Reece who said he only plays in the 50K HORSE and Main Event.

Im pissed off that i booked my flight less than 2 days too late to play in this. Although it was full ring with 30 bets.... so i didnt miss out on much.What would be incredible is if they had short handed limit event with 50 bets in starting chips.

WhatArunAA was going to play but got through to the second day in the 1000 Deep stack at venetian , 27 left 90K to first, perhaps i'll make a thread later if he gets down to the nitty gritty. Hes about average.

That was Chip Reece who said he only plays in the 50K HORSE and Main Event.
It was Ivey too. He says so on pokerwire radio and for a video interview he did a while ago.

If you read the "Whats up with Cardplayer" thread, you know the full story. But basically I can only do one update per hour now. WSOP threw on some serious handcuffs and we have to change how we do things.But Steve busted Hellmuth and he's up to about 7500

If you read the "Whats up with Cardplayer" thread, you know the full story. But basically I can only do one update per hour now. WSOP threw on some serious handcuffs and we have to change how we do things.But Steve busted Hellmuth and he's up to about 7500
Ouch...screw the WSOP.

As well as Wrto. Though I haven't met either yet, so I can't find them.Steve is up to 14k now though, and looks to be among the leaders if the leaderboard is even somewhat correct.

Kurt, if you find Jamie (checky) get him to point out navybuttons (Dustin), and update him for me... if you want.Ty.Keep up the good work plz.
Haven't met jamie yet either, lol.Steve knows who he is though, so i'll see if i can find him on break now.
Haven't met jamie yet either, lol.Steve knows who he is though, so i'll see if i can find him on break now.
Or troyomac, or gilbertology... they're all staying together, lol.

Yeah, still haven't met any of those guys.But I found him. He's got about 9k and he says he's playing nitty as hell, cause everyone keeps trying to outplay him.

Yeah, still haven't met any of those guys.But I found him. He's got about 9k and he says he's playing nitty as hell, cause everyone keeps trying to outplay him.
Thanks Kurt.Keep 'em coming...

Dustin - 7500 and hasn't played a hand since break.Steve - 17k and dominating his table it looks like. Pokernews has the leader at 16k, so obviously outdated, but I think steve must be up there.

Ok, I'm heading out in a minute for the day. I showed anthony where steve and dustin were, so hopefully they can keep tabs on them a bit.