Wpt Final Table With Hachem And Negreanu Tonight!

This is the same woman who berated us guys for being shallow because of the "who is the hottest woman in Poker" threads?...actually I am quite happy that women are (almost) as shallow as us pigs.:club:
I am just saying he looks better on TV with darker colors because of the contrast. Oranges and pinks rarely do well on TV due to lights and skin tones. The colors are cool on a golf course in natural light but on TV, Daniel looks best when he wears charcoal, black and deep blue.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Daniel said as much in his blog, but the whole "amazing call" with the the AK was blown out of proportion. Given time to analyze stack sizes and odds, it was the right call. Heck, Daniel put him on a strong hand and still felt compelled to call. If Ed's got 2m there instead of just the 1m, then it becomes a crazier call. Anyway, all that said...based on what he was verbalizing, he actually made the wrong read but the right call.Also, Hachem did get rather whiny. During the 2005 WSOP and even for a while after that, he seemed pretty humble, but now he acts rather entitled.

Hachem is the biggest whiner. Good gravy, everything he does drives me crazy.
Whiner or not, you have to admit he takes some pretty bad beats at final tables..KK<JTAQ<A5King (something)<A3 (I think)Joe could very easily have 3 bracelets right now...
Whiner or not, you have to admit he takes some pretty bad beats at final tables..KK<JTAQ<A5King (something)<A3 (I think)Joe could very easily have 3 bracelets right now...
Don't get me wrong. I love Joe and the way he plays, but:You have to think about all the times at the '05 ME that he won with AK vs. AQ, or AA vs. QQ, over and over and over to amass such a stack that would carry him to the FT. So... he was "due" to take some 3-outers, etc. ... it just happened at really inoppurtune times.
Also, Hachem did get rather whiny. During the 2005 WSOP and even for a while after that, he seemed pretty humble, but now he acts rather entitled.
Very true.
Don't get me wrong. I love Joe and the way he plays, but:You have to think about all the times at the '05 ME that he won with AK vs. AQ, or AA vs. QQ, over and over and over to amass such a stack that would carry him to the FT. So... he was "due" to take some 3-outers, etc. ... it just happened at really inoppurtune times.
That is true, what comes around goes around
gamblers falacy

That Hannah guy caught soo many cards, and Daniel tilted enuff to pay him off good.That 77 fold ws pretty bad cz he ws getting a gd price and with a flush drw out u hv to think tht might be Joe's likely holdings. He cld hv suspected overs and a flush drw, which is 5050, still with the price imo u hv to call.I ws a little disappointed with the play at this ft after having waited for it for 4 months, too many spews. Last weeks performance by Nenad was flawless tho....