Sex-poker Correlation

Sex-Poker Correlation  

11 members have voted

1. 1. I am a POKER ADDICT and have sex...

• 6 or more times each week
    • 3-5 times each week
    • 1-2 times each week
    • 1-2 times each month
    • Less than once a month
  2. 2. I am a POKER REGULAR and have sex...

• 6 or more times each week
    • 3-5 times each week
    • 1-2 times each week
    • 1-2 times each month
    • Less than once a month
  3. 3. I am a POKER HATER and have sex...

• 6 or more tiems each week
    • 3-5 times each week
    • 1-2 times each week
    • 1-2 times each month
    • Less than once a month

You can not vote in just one poll, or at least I can't.As far as your thoughts on gambling vrs sex, I think that any habit can get in the way of the rest of your life. Excessive gambling could cause you to put other aspects of your life on hold. However, a balances approach to life should not damage your sex life.I find that poker interferes with my job more then anything else. I will start a low buy in MTT at work and tell myself I am just going to play top 10 hands and fold everything else. The idea is that I try to tell myself I will only really have to focus for the last hour or so. That of course doesn't work out at all.

Even if the poll works.1 - why bother with "I'm a poker HATER" on a poker forum??? makes no sense.,2 - What about us single guys, who only get sex when we take randoms home, or use a phuck-friend.3 - what about guys who have an IQ higher than mayonnaise and just dont base their lives around sex?

This poll is going to be so ridiculously accurate, I can't wait for the results. Should give a great idea about how active we all are.

Even if the poll works.1 - why bother with "I'm a poker HATER" on a poker forum??? makes no sense.,2 - What about us single guys, who only get sex when we take randoms home, or use a phuck-friend.3 - what about guys who have an IQ higher than mayonnaise and just dont base their lives around sex?
yeah i enjoy poker - probably only play 1-2 a week. my complete inability to get laid has nothing to do with poker. but i'll use Royal's and pretend that i'm just really intellectual, so it's not an issue.that mayonnaise whooped me on that friggin 'metrics midterm though. he cheated off balogna
yeah i enjoy poker - probably only play 1-2 a week. my complete inability to get laid has nothing to do with poker. but i'll use Royal's and pretend that i'm just really intellectual, so it's not an issue.that mayonnaise whooped me on that friggin 'metrics midterm though. he cheated off balogna
lol, 1 of my old roomates, was sooo dumb, and sooo out of touch with reality, he had no job, no idea of what he wanted to do, and he and his girlfriend would spend all day all night in his room,it got to the point where he wouldnt even go out on weekends, they would be locked in his room.I just kinda put 2 and 2 together
lol, 1 of my old roomates, was sooo dumb, and sooo out of touch with reality, he had no job, no idea of what he wanted to do, and he and his girlfriend would spend all day all night in his room,it got to the point where he wouldnt even go out on weekends, they would be locked in his room.I just kinda put 2 and 2 together
i'm looking for a reason why you had to bring down Mayonnaise just to make fun of your buddy. he's had a rough go of it lately, what with all the fancy new mustards.
1. "Poker Hater" is just a name for the category buddy...it's not supposed to be taken so literally. 2. Being single or not shouldn't affect things that much. You could be single and fall into any category. OR...maybe those who play lots of poker are more/less likely to be in a relationship.3. It's just a poll man...they won't all have the theme of sex.Anyhow...I've screwed this thing up twice today so I deserve some flaming.
1. "Poker Hater" is just a name for the category buddy...it's not supposed to be taken so literally. 2. Being single or not shouldn't affect things that much. You could be single and fall into any category. OR...maybe those who play lots of poker are more/less likely to be in a relationship.3. It's just a poll man...they won't all have the theme of sex.Anyhow...I've screwed this thing up twice today so I deserve some flaming.
Your use of the word buddy is belittlingPlease dont take offence to comments which point out obvious issues within your post.We're all here to learn, and creating unique, well thought and well presented thread topics is something you need to work on. Luckily i have a great number of successful threads, and I can help.send 29.95 to Royal_Tour on FCP.
Your use of the word buddy is belittlingPlease dont take offence to comments which point out obvious issues within your post.We're all here to learn, and creating unique, well thought and well presented thread topics is something you need to work on. Luckily i have a great number of successful threads, and I can help.send 29.95 to Royal_Tour on FCP.
offense not taken...thanks for the heads up on "buddy" (I call everybody that...I can see how people might see this as being elitist)do you have payment options?