11.5k Full Tilt...come Rail

I was actually railing another one I knew...(stamdogg), but now that he's out, take it home.

Thanks again, guys. I was card dead that whole tournament except for maybe a dozen hands. A couple key hands I want to share. Sorry if it's long, hands and stacks are correct to the best of my recollection however I'm at work and don't have access to the hand historys right now...First table, 2nd blind level. I get dealt AA in MP, UTG makes standard raise and I reraise. The button goes all in, the small blind goes all in, and the big blind goes all in. I've got them all covered and call as I'm practically screaming "hold up baby, no outdraws". Button shows JJSB shows QQBB shows KKIt holds up for once and I've got a little over 8k in chips, good for 2nd place at the time.Down to final two tables, on the button with Ad9d and about 11k in chips. Big stack directly to my right who's been stealing every time in this situation bets and I push. He calls and shows Jd10d. I flop an ace, up to about 25k.10 players left, I've got 55 in the big blind, with about 50K in chips. UTG goes all in for about 3X my big blind...folds around and the small blind flat calls, I also call. Flop comes J95 and small blind instantly pushes in for a little over 30k, I call. UTG has 88 and SB has AJ. Set holds up and I'm at 95k, about 35k better than the 2nd place stack going to the final table. After that it was pretty much a steamroll. My Ax hands were holding up against the short stack all ins and I was effectively stealing pots. Got to heads up almost dead even and I took it down without much trouble. Final hand I had A4 and the flop came A10x. He pushed with 78, no pair, and I called. It held.Thanks again to everyone that railed and for the encouraging words.