Just Shootin' The Breeze

First.I'm going to pick Jimmy H to win the protege tourney. I played with him a bunch of times at RedHot tourneys and seen him make some plays. PLus he seems like a really decent guy, and I'd hate to see some annoying cocksu cker win it. He's a gambler and once he gets some chips he'll control the table. He's tough to read, and keeps his cool after losing a few pots. Good Lick Jimmy.2ndI qualified for the Party Poker $215 saturday tourney (200,000 :D ) after using my points to get in and win a 180 person qualifier. I've really only played sng's and had a fair bit of success. But this is by far the biggest buyin I've played in, any tips/tricks or advice from anyone whose played in one of these would be welcomed. My goal is just to make the $, no illusions of winning the whole thing or anything, just to pay off a couple parking tickets :club:

no disrespect to you or the organizers or the FCP staff,but comon, the redhot poker tour is not a good judge of quality players. My vote is the old dude with +30 yrs playing experience, (which is true)

The old man is going to win, and it won't even be close.
No offence taken, redhot = gambling. But over the course of the whole season players who played often, sorted themselves from the rest of the pack. Jimmy was 3rd or 4th over a period of 60-70 events, which can be attributed to some skill as well luck. And if watching WPT final tables is any indication, the best player at the table doesn't have a chance!