Stars has gotta be rigged-sarcasm- (2nd hand of the SNG):Seat 1: mojogeo (1500 in chips) Seat 2: ElinNordegrn (1600 in chips) Seat 3: sdw8020 (1480 in chips) Seat 4: Blumberb18 (1480 in chips) Seat 5: Beerkes55 (1480 in chips) Seat 6: invulse (1500 in chips) Seat 7: afrolicious (1480 in chips) Seat 8: Schumeister (1500 in chips) Seat 9: amerbiker (1480 in chips) sdw8020: posts small blind 10Blumberb18: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to invulse [Tc Kc]Beerkes55: folds invulse: raises 40 to 60afrolicious: folds Schumeister: raises 120 to 180amerbiker: folds mojogeo: folds ElinNordegrn: folds sdw8020: folds Blumberb18: folds invulse: calls 120*** FLOP *** [Qc Jd Jh]invulse: checks Schumeister: bets 400invulse: raises 920 to 1320 and is all-inSchumeister: calls 920 and is all-in*** TURN *** [Qc Jd Jh] [Ac]*** RIVER *** [Qc Jd Jh Ac] [Jc]*** SHOW DOWN ***invulse: shows [Tc Kc] (a Royal Flush)Schumeister: shows [9d 9h] (a full house, Jacks full of Nines)invulse collected 3030 from potinvulse said, "ROFL"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3030 | Rake 0 Board [Qc Jd Jh Ac Jc]Seat 1: mojogeo folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: ElinNordegrn (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: sdw8020 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: Blumberb18 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: Beerkes55 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: invulse showed [Tc Kc] and won (3030) with a Royal FlushSeat 7: afrolicious folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Schumeister showed [9d 9h] and lost with a full house, Jacks full of NinesSeat 9: amerbiker folded before Flop (didn't bet)Im such a donkey!

why are you a donkey?
$6 SNG's mean so little to me I just donk off my chips like this every time, and usually I lose on draws like this.WOW.....10 hands later in the same tourny im in right now this hand happens:Seat 2: ElinNordegrn (2710 in chips) Seat 3: sdw8020 (545 in chips) Seat 4: Blumberb18 (960 in chips) Seat 5: Beerkes55 (430 in chips) Seat 6: invulse (5165 in chips) Seat 7: afrolicious (1375 in chips) Seat 9: amerbiker (2315 in chips) afrolicious: posts small blind 25amerbiker: posts big blind 50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to invulse [9h 2s]Blumberb18 said, "wow twice"Blumberb18 said, "lol"ElinNordegrn: folds sdw8020: folds invulse said, "lol"Blumberb18: folds invulse said, "i think im gonan win this one"Beerkes55: raises 380 to 430 and is all-ininvulse: folds afrolicious: folds amerbiker: calls 380invulse said, "Royal flush second hand"invulse said, "qq twice"*** FLOP *** [2d Tc Qs]*** TURN *** [2d Tc Qs] [9c]*** RIVER *** [2d Tc Qs 9c] [8c]*** SHOW DOWN ***amerbiker: shows [Qh Kh] (a pair of Queens)Beerkes55: shows [Qc Jc] (a straight flush, Eight to Queen)

I find it funny the dude called your all in w/ 99 on that board... btw you were a favorite to win the hand on the flop...OWNED.LEMME GET A HELL YEAH FOR POST 900!!!!

DUDE!!just felt like getting on the dude wagon,anyways.You know what i discovered is worse than bad beatswhen you are dominated, and YOu end up flopping something sweet, or u hit the miracle card.. and just as you start to think "ha, well i did deserve it since i always get sucked out on".. the river gives him the reverse miracle and you lose.phuck that sh1t