I'm Gonna Be Gunfiring That Ft Imo

Tournament # 93876123With all the gun talking on FCP today, I decided to bring my 357 magnum at this Final Table so I can smoke a couple ;)Go ahead, make my day !8K for first

Tournament # 93876123With all the gun talking on FCP today, I decided to bring my 357 magnum at this Final Table so I can smoke a couple ;)Go ahead, make my day !8K for first
lol, good luck. win this time :club:
gg and nice cash.It's hard to play when you can't get a hand.
THX RG....LMAO.... Pretty hard to be gunblazing when I had a 2 allmost every hand on that FT.......Meh, I'll get back there and finish the JOB pretty soon ;)Thx all for the rail :club:
THX RG....LMAO.... Pretty hard to be gunblazing when I had a 2 allmost every hand on that FT.......Meh, I'll get back there and finish the JOB pretty soon ;)Thx all for the rail :club:
Bustout HH?
THX RG....LMAO.... Pretty hard to be gunblazing when I had a 2 allmost every hand on that FT.......Meh, I'll get back there and finish the JOB sometime tonight :club:
fypwe know it's gonna happen.
ROFLMAO... I just finished reading that thread!GOGOGO! TID(I'm at work, but I am railing in spirit)EDIT: OOPS, I didn't read all the replies. GG and nice cash.
ROFLMAO... I just finished reading that thread!GOGOGO! TID(I'm at work, but I am railing in spirit)EDIT: OOPS, I didn't read all the replies. GG and nice cash.
LOL, Merby, I could'nt finish the job like you yesterday...... *bowing my head in shame*Next time i'll bring a bazooka instead of a 357.....
LOL, Merby, I could'nt finish the job like you yesterday...... *bowing my head in shame*Next time i'll bring a bazooka instead of a 357.....
Making it to the final table is *more* than half the battle. ...And I would recommend a compact rapid-fire weapon (like an uzi) for the quick response time and rapid coverage. Besides, it's easier to hide an uzi in your pants than a bazooka... although your massive "package" might garner more interest from the ladies in the latter case.

I hope you told everyone at the FT that you were strapped when you sat downNice cash sir

Meh, forget about the HH, lol.... I had to push with 9-6 when I had like 4BB.....8th for ~1K
Add that to winning the avatar contest & I'd say you're having one hell of a week!!