instantbankroll.com, legit?

hey Sorry, I already signed up earlier today. I used 'akishore' as a reference, simply because I had just read his bonus whoring post, and I don't know anyone else on PSO :-)

Ok, so either I'm overlooking something. or I'm just completely dense.I registered for all the things it told me to, and filled out all the forms, but I don't have that $75 in my account. When I check the cashier, it says that the bonus $25 is still pending, but I see nothing about the initial $75. Did it say somewhere that this takes a couple of days to show up? or did I just manage to screw something up?Thanks.

instant bankroll is the only reason I am playing for real money. It is 100% legit. The email can take up to 5 days to come, but when it does, you just have to call them up. They ask you a few questions, then you give them your PP username and password, and they deposit $75 to it. Then you can play. I'd recommend changing passwords immediately afterward for security.Play 500 hands and you get the $25 bonus, and after 500 hands you can cash out the $100. Then go crazy doing the rest of the PSO promos. :club: