Ivey/db Glue Factory

db?sry?and what table?where?
David Benyamine at the hu horseIvey had DB down to like 5k and then DB came back to 45k and rebought for 200k more. Everyone on rail thought it was over and then SNAP! Reload!

Full tilt Poker, Ivey Glue Factory 2,000/4,000 limit horseivey sitting on 530k stack and benyamine reloaded..twice and is sitting on 230kivey in for 200k, rest is degenyamine

They've probly been playin for a good 2-3 hours now. I don't watch a whole lot, but I have never noticed DB playin Horse this high before. He might be rethinking it after this one :club:

There was a sustained period a couple years ago that David B. was the largest winner by far in the 4/8 mixed game in Vegas and he was up millions.

There was a sustained period a couple years ago that David B. was the largest winner by far in the 4/8 mixed game in Vegas and he was up millions.
He must be really good. The most I've ever won at 4/8 is a few hundred.
He must be really good. The most I've ever won at 4/8 is a few hundred.
I just spit beer all over my computer....very well played sir......sorry bob I love you and all but you got pwned
MEH I LIKE BULL62 AND ALL BUT THAT DIDNT MAKE ME GIGGLE.SOMEONE MAKE ME GIGGLE PLZ
Guy is driving down the road and comes to a traffic jam.Another guy walking down the cars, stopping at each one.When he gets to his car he asks what's up?"Looks like some terrorist have taken Hillary Clinton, Harry Ried and Nancy Pelosi hostage. They want $1,000,000 or they will douse them with gasoline and light them on fire. So I'm taking up a collaction.""How much is everyone else giving?" the guy asks."Bout a gallon"

A little boy and a pedophile are walking in the deep, dark, woods. The little boy says,"Mister, I'm scared! These woods are really creepy."The pedophile replies, "How do you think I feel? I have to walk back all by myself."

A little boy and a pedophile are walking in the deep, dark, woods. The little boy says,"Mister, I'm scared! These woods are really creepy."The pedophile replies, "How do you think I feel? I have to walk back all by myself."
wow ! Funny yet so creepy.

Me thinks Benyamine would be close to the biggest winner in poker if he ditched playing hold em and learnt how to bloody game select, he's by far the biggest omaha winner of Full Tilt (though probably because he plays non stop) but he's been taken for 800k alone against TheBryce and a hell of a lot by the No-Limit guys. FoxwoodsFiend commented in his blog that if it weren't for DB he'd be a hell of a lot worse of from poker.

Me thinks Benyamine would be close to the biggest winner in poker if he ditched playing hold em and learnt how to bloody game select, he's by far the biggest omaha winner of Full Tilt (though probably because he plays non stop) but he's been taken for 800k alone against TheBryce and a hell of a lot by the No-Limit guys. FoxwoodsFiend commented in his blog that if it weren't for DB he'd be a hell of a lot worse of from poker.
or if he just stuck to plo/1k/2k horse ring games
dont quote me on this but ive heard hes run really bad over the past couple of years?? i dont know if that is the length bob posted or not but he has been really unlucky since this is what i hear