• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in...this is my first event this time around..so looking to put in a good show. I feel I'm weak in HE, strong in O8, weak in stud, and avg in stud 8. Probably not the best event for me to play lol.

KK first hand obviously. Raise in LP, SB calls. Flops his flush draw and gets there. KK<A5s obv.
Huge hold 'em donk to my right. I'm in the top 10. :icon_dance:And i was calling him down with A high cause i knew he had ****. He caught a 3 on the river for a pair of 3s with 7-3.
Huge hold 'em donk to my right. I'm in the top 10. :icon_dance:And i was calling him down with A high cause i knew he had ****. He caught a 3 on the river for a pair of 3s with 7-3.
And he's runner runner flushed me twice now...
Huge hold 'em donk to my right. I'm in the top 10. :club:And i was calling him down with A high cause i knew he had ****. He caught a 3 on the river for a pair of 3s with 7-3.
Raise instead of calling and win the hand.
Catching some breaks. I think the stud games is where I'll do best.
And by that I mean I'm a stud donk.Tried to represent aces and ran into rolled up 5s. Such a terrible play. Time to tighten up.

1st hand I busted! OMFG EVERY TIME!We 14-bet every street obv my KK loses to AA. With no read how do i put him on AA here?discuss?