Poker Stars Cashout Question

Hello all, I just recently requested a cashout to my Echeck account on Pokerstars.. this is my first time using this method, and it has been 7 days and i still have not received my funds. I know pokerstars says wait 3-10 days, but i was just wandering if this is normal. Just getting nervous because i need the money for the holidays haha, thanks.

email Stars support?

search the forums on 2+2. lots of peope bitching about it over there. long story short, yes, stars is having problems getting people their money on time. today is day 9 for me and i dont expect to have it by tomorrow. paper checks FTW.

F checks, echecks or normal paper ones. Wire transfers ftw.Being the time of year it is, delays should be expected. Not only are the banks closed on a few days etc, but I'm sure a ton of people with money online withdraw to cover Christmas presents.

Was discussed earlier, I have withdrawn money straight into my checking account and it appears usually the next day..I believe however that its a Canadian thing.

• 2 months later...

HUGE bump, but better then opening a new Topic. Just withdrew $50 from stars account using Echecks, will it ship to my Checking account still even though i am in the US? ETA if so?

HUGE bump, but better then opening a new Topic. Just withdrew $50 from stars account using Echecks, will it ship to my Checking account still even though i am in the US? ETA if so?
Paper checks are still consistently faster.