partypoker $500k guaranteed *official thread*

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Possible overlay.How big of an overlay are we looking at? I don't have the bankroll to buy-in, but I'm curious b/c I'm playing on Party right now and they keep popping up notices trying to get me to register for this thing.

Possible overlay.How big of an overlay are we looking at? I don't have the bankroll to buy-in, but I'm curious b/c I'm playing on Party right now and they keep popping up notices trying to get me to register for this thing.
Not much of one. $500k guaranteed, $200 entry fee, 2250 registered with 6 minutes left. Minimal overlay if any.
Yo yo yo it's about that timeto step right for, the rhythm and the rhymeName that artistand, who's in? Registration ends in 10 minutes, so get in soon. Possible overlay.
Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch?GL Zimmer
Yo yo yo it's about that timeto step right for, the rhythm and the rhymeName that artistand, who's in? Registration ends in 10 minutes, so get in soon. Possible overlay.
Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch?GL Zimmer
Congratulations. You win.

I didn't get many good hands first hour, was down to 1k, but doubled up when I flopped a set against AA. At 1930 after first break. Won't break table til money, so that's good

still at 1850 after the end of the second break. But im up 700 on my cash game table so whoo! thats good for 75th place money. Its all about the cash games baby
second break??are you from the future McFly?

FUCK!!!!!!!!Crazy hand, I have 99 in MP and limp, LAG raises to 250 from CO, Shortstacked BB calls, I call. Flop is A89 rainbow. Checked to CO, he bets 400, BB raises all in for like 412 total, I push with middle set, CO calls with AQ, BB has KK. Turn was a 10, and river was a J giving CO a straight.

Are you out Zim? He had u covered?
No, I had like 200 left after that. Saw a 56 and 94 in the blinds, pushed with A10, called by AK and couldn't hit. Fucking joke that he calls 2 all ins with TP2K. I always get fucked in this tourney, and finally playing good in tourneys, and get fucked over again. Goddammit PartyPoker.
FUCK!!!!!!!!Crazy hand, I have 99 in MP and limp, LAG raises to 250 from CO, Shortstacked BB calls, I call. Flop is A89 rainbow. Checked to CO, he bets 400, BB raises all in for like 412 total, I push with middle set, CO calls with AQ, BB has KK. Turn was a 10, and river was a J giving CO a straight.
crap. that sux dude.How big was CO stack? (nm..edit)