hmmm crazy grid nl table

I have been watching this $1/$2 NL game on Grid for the last 20 minutes and am baffled. Its a $200 max table and I swear to you 3 or 4 people are going all in every single hand, over half the time preflop. There is one guy sitting there with over $25,000 now. Yes 25 thousand at a two hundred dollar table. Here is just one image I capped showing a $5000 pot and notice the hands they went all-in preflop with, 36, a9, 8j, 5k, are you fricking kidding me? This is just nuts.gridwtf.jpg

What does the FC in the games title bar stand for.If its something like 'Free Chips' you might have your answer...
dang itI am such an idiot. It is 'free chips'Son of a @#$%@#$%Wasted 20 minutes of my life. I knew there had to be something screwy.
What does the FC in the games title bar stand for.If its something like 'Free Chips' you might have your answer...
dang itI am such an idiot. It is 'free chips'Son of a @#$%@#$%Wasted 20 minutes of my life. I knew there had to be something screwy.
More importantly, I porbably saved you a further 20 minutes of your life.I'll split it with you.If you can just put 10 minutes into a brown paper bag and post it to...
I have been watching this $1/$2 NL game on Grid for the last 20 minutes and am baffled. Its a $200 max table and I swear to you 3 or 4 people are going all in every single hand, over half the time preflop. There is one guy sitting there with over $25,000 now. Yes 25 thousand at a two hundred dollar table. Here is just one image I capped showing a $5000 pot and notice the hands they went all-in preflop with, 36, a9, 8j, 5k, are you fricking kidding me? This is just nuts.gridwtf.jpg
Here's an offtopic question if anyone would answer:I can never get those pics to show, even if i right click. Also the main page of cardplayer, that pic never comes up, just a red x in a box.I 'm thinking i have my internet options messed up or something, anyone know how i can get those to show up?
Here's an offtopic question if anyone would answer:I can never get those pics to show, even if i right click. Also the main page of cardplayer, that pic never comes up, just a red x in a box.I 'm thinking i have my internet options messed up or something, anyone know how i can get those to show up?
I deleted this picture from my photo hosting so everyone is seeing an 'x' now.

You should watch the play chip Royal tables on UB. I'm sure unattentive people join those going all in every hand thinking they're getting an incredible rush of cards.

noob :club: