Standard With Qjo?

Pokerstars $2.20 NLHE tournie:Relevant stacks (roughly):SB has 15,000BB has 17,000UTG+1 has 9,000Hero is in CO with 12,000Button has 25,000Blinds 400/800, antes 75, 9-handedUTG foldsUTG+1 calls 8003 foldsHero pushes...I needed chips and/or to get to bed. I wasn't sure about this, because of the button's stack. I had been playing pretty tight for the past hour (card dead, although I did steal one or two pots). UTG+1 had been limping all day with low pair and raising premiums, so I figured him for 22-99, maybe AXs or a position-unaware SC. The whole table was pretty tight-weak.

I would have waited for first in vigorish with an M>6. Limper is the short stack with an M<5 and he's probably either on the good side of a coin flip or has you dominated. With his M that low, it increases the chance that he'll call your jam so I don't think that you have enough fold equity to make this worthwhile.

I still wouldnt take a coinflip. Youve got a few hands to get first in vig.
the limper is folding a ton of hands here.we pick up blinds+ a lot, no?At this point we need to dbl up.It's not coming down to stealing blinds with FIV.I'm on bubble constantly and it's not like you get that FIV chance with a decent hand too often.FIV can also be overrated at donktastic tables
the limper is folding a ton of hands here.we pick up blinds+ a lot, no?At this point we need to dbl up.It's not coming down to stealing blinds with FIV.I'm on bubble constantly and it's not like you get that FIV chance with a decent hand too often.FIV can also be overrated at donktastic tables
The shortest stack is limping when he has FIV, which usually is an indication that hes got a decent hand. Our stack is big enough to threaten when we have FIV, so I dont mind waiting, rather than quite likely being on the short end of a coin flip. OP's read is consistent with this based on prior action also

I felt bad about it at the time, although I was right about UTG's hand being a small PP (and I won the flip). I was below average stack (at 15,000, with 1/10th of the field left), in the "who cares" payout zone with about 150 left. The only worthwhile payouts were top 5, really, from my point of view (1st ~ $550, 5th ~ $140, 9th ~ $60). I think I let a super cold deck pressure me into making the wrong move at the right time.