nl...suited t9 on the button,

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ BB (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxMP3 ($35.35)CO ($9.60)Actuary ($24.10)SB ($55.67)BB ($16.88 )UTG ($25)UTG+1 ($9.18 )UTG+2 ($26.05)MP1 ($30.10)MP2 ($30.35)Preflop: Actuary is Button with 9:club:, T:club:. SB posts a blind of $0.10. 1 fold, MP3 calls $0.25, CO calls $0.25, Actuary calls $0.25, SB (poster) completes, BB checks.Flop: ($1.50) Q:heart:, J:diamond:, 3:club: (6 players)SB checks, BB bets $1, UTG+1 folds, MP3 calls $1, CO calls $1, Actuary calls $1, SB folds.Turn: ($5.50) 8:club: (4 players)BB bets $1MP3 seems solid..not loose..but not many hands either, like 20.I don't read well..so to any detail would be counterproductive.

Turn: ($5.50) 8 (4 players) BB bets $1, MP3 raises to $3, CO calls $3, Actuary.... ?
Actuary... raises BIG with the NUTS on the turn WITH A FREEROLL.Raise at least the pot, possibly more than pot right here. At worst, you're splitting or someone has heart outs against you.BUT... this is the turn, and if they call a pot raise, they're doing it unprofitably. If someone else has T9, then we're freerolling to a club on their ass.
Raise at least the pot, possibly more than pot right here. At worst, you're splitting or someone has heart outs against you.
Only one heart out there.
Raise at least the pot, possibly more than pot right here. At worst, you're splitting or someone has heart outs against you.
Only one heart out there.
whoops.Either way... we still have a club freeroll on someone else playing T9. This is a great chance to make stupid people make horrendous calls, and even if they make good calls to split with the nuts, we have outs to scoop.

AK, AT, KT, K9, sets, and two pair are all drawing live against you. Make them pay the maximum to draw. AK, AT, KT, and K9 may fold but a set or two pair will call an all-in. Give them that opportunity. It's the gentlemanly thing to do.

I pushedboth called9t :club: and AQ no clubthanks for feedback.I'm definltely starting to reverse my NL losing ways.talking with Cobalt..I thought about this:The better I get at all games, especially Limit, the more I will make the right aggressive plays in NL. Because I have the confidence I'll get it back . And in NL, playing scared is -EV.

I pushed  both called  9t  and AQ no club
See?Best case scenario. Freerolls are sexy.And splitting AQ who's drawing dead ain't that bad either.nice hand. Hope you spiked the club.

hey actuary,haven't read replies, but i'm so tempted to just push there.while it's true that you have practically nothing to protect from, i'm just talking about extracting max value.look at it this way... BB bet, one raise, one cold-call, and now it's on you. obviously someone is interested. if they're paying $3 cold or raising or anything, they're probably putting in their whole stack.in a tight game, i'd raise maybe $10 more. in msot games, i'd go ahead push for $20 something (whatever you had left).aseem

oh, yeah, meant to say 7 :club: on the river baaaabeee!When I saw it, I thought..crap..bet a higher FD is out...Maybe KQ :D but, nope..all mine.Yeah cutoff had AQ and just calls the flop Then calls and all in later...but he had no $$ left.If he was going to donk it off, shoulda pushed on the flop...I'd imagine with only $9 left.

I raise this preflop sometimes, probably to $1, but not against limping here.I definitely raise this flop, 1/2 pot to pot - lets you take control of the hand, probably sets up a free card if turn sucks, and even presents an opportunity to steal the pot (works better if raised preflop).On the turn, I'm torn between betting the pot (about $12) or just going all-in.I'm probably all-in - MP3 may also has the straight, so he will call, having the nuts, not realizing you have the nuts, AND the flush draw.If he's drawing to a bigger flush, like say AcJc, then you want to make him pay dearly for that last card.If he has a set or two pair he may call or not call, but you should be happy to take this pot now, or make him make a wrong call to hit his draw.